"Eating Right in a Nutshell"
- Avoiding Processed Foods Is More Than An Option
- Kiss the Sugar Goodbye
- Kick the Wheat Out of the Pantry
- A pH Balancing Act For Better Health
- Give Your Immune System a Boost
- Introduction to Food Combining
- Plant Based Raw Foods, Juices and Smoothies Are Very Nutritious
- Growing Your Own Herbs and Sprouts
- On the Subject of the Gut
- Crackdown on Colon Chaos
- The Dreaded Exercise
(I downloaded it, but I haven't begun reading it yet. I got a tablet recently, and am always looking for free or discounted ebooks to read. i think this one only goes up to $2.99, if you miss the sale today.)
Co-Leader: Plateau Busters!!!! & Doing It With Multiple Sclerosis
2005-2009: 185 lbs. Some minor yo-yo-ing.
2010/Sept: 180 lbs; Waist 46"
2011/Jan 1: 160 lbs; May 22: 133 lbs for DD's wedding
2012/Jan 1: 119.8 lbs; May 1 117.2 lbs
2013/Jan 1 - 121.2 lbs
Monthly wt is in my SP intro
Reached 118 lbs for about 6 months; working hard to maintain weight, w peri-menopuase now;
Goal range: 107-118 lbs/W31.5. Under 123 OK
| current weight: 121.6