I have an opportunity to buy these wholesale through an online coop, but want to find out if anyone has tried them. Here are the claims from their website www.miraclenoodle.com
* made of naturally water soluble fiber with no fat, sugar, or starch.
* contain zero net carbohydrates and zero calories, no gluten -made of a healthy natural fiber called Glucomannan.
* wheat & gluten free and kosher.
* Easily absorbs the flavors of any soup, dish, or sauce.
* are instant and come in a variety of styles
* have shown beneficial effects backed by medical studies for Type II Diabetes, Constipation, Obesity, and Cholesterol!
I checked with the coop facilitator and she said they contain less than 1 gram of sodium per package. They almost sound too good to be true, but certainly worth a try for folks like me who crave pasta! I would love to have personal experiences before I go out on a limb and order some. Thanks!
| Pounds lost: 2.0