1. How long did Methuselah live?
2. How many of each animal went onto the ark?
3. How long did the flood last?
4. God agreed to spare Sodom and Gomorrah if Abragam could find how many righteous people there?
5. How old was Abraham when his son Isaac was born?
6. How many patriarchs were there?
7. How many brothers did Joseph have?
1. 300 years (Genesis 6:15)
2. 2 (Genesis 7:14-16). But note (Genesis 7:2-3), which notes the clean beasts and the fowls of the air by sevens.
3. 40 Days (Genesis 7:17)but note, "and the waters prevailed on the Earth 150 days." (Genesis 7:24).
4. 10 (Genesis 18:32)
5. 100, (Genesis 21:5)
6. 3, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
7. 11, (Genesis 35:22)
REFERENCE:"Classic Literary Trivia", by Richard Ledlerer, published by Gibbs Smith Publishing 2007
Edited by: AMYLT82 at: 10/26/2009 (22:22)
All things work for the good of them that Love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. Is one of my Favorite Bible Verses.
Something else I have started doing more is genealogy. I have things from both sides of the family. I wish I had asked even more questions, but I have been reading more about how to do it. I still have my Mother to ask questions on her side of the family, and 2 Aunts that might be able to help on the other side. My father lives in Australia so he is hard
| Pounds lost: 24.0