After 5 months, 3 hospital visits and one specialist we found that my son now 10 months had chemical poisoning from everyday household products including health and beauty products. We went green and he is all better. Check out http://www.livetotalwellness.com/piper for more on how we converted our home to a safer healthier place to live, learn and grow.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.