Here it is once again. The start of a new month and time for new resolutions. I have begun the deep cleaning of my house that I "plan" to do every year. My resolution for May is to actually finish it.
For my resolution, I will do at least 2 rooms every week, closets, drawers, under furniture, get those things tossed that I really don't need any more. The Civitan's are having a yard sale May 22nd and have a storage room to keep the things in, how perfect for getting rid of everything.
I will also continue on my nutrition and exercise from previous months.
Anyone else doing spring cleaning?
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0