Welcome TARTANLASS2. I agree, water takes some getting used to. Do drink tea or add a drink mix (K2O powder is good) to your water, it still counts, just don't use much sugar. I drink a full glass of water as I brush my teeth and take my meds/vitamins to help get it out of the way.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0