I'm so excited! It's been 2 weeks since I started my three little mini-goals and I had barely noticed! For the last two weeks I've drank 8 glasses of water a day, written down everything I ate, and gotten at least 15 minutes of fitness activity in a day. It's time to step it up a bit, so here are my new ones to add:
1) Keep up the 8 glasses and food tracking
2) Up my daily fitness minutes to a minimum of 20 minutes a day.
3) Do a parade-action a day
[I recruit volunteers for a local St Patrick's Day Parade and always put things off til the last minute. I figure if I start early it won't throw me off my weight-loss goals. If you live in the Raleigh NC area and want to volunteer, send me a message!]
Two more weeks and I'll add some more. Plus I'm doing a 5k this Sunday that I'll probably end up walking most of - but I'm looking into the Fleet Foot programs and thinking of doing some Trail Running come summer. Wheeee!
Started Mini-Goals 13Nov 2012.
Current mini-goals (added 28 Nov 2012):
1) Keep drinking 8+ glasses of water and tracking food.
2) Do a total of 20 fitness minutes a day.
3) Take 1 parade-action a day [I am volunteer recruiter for our local St Patrick's Day Parade and I always keep things to the last minute - hopefully this year it won't build up and throw me off my weight loss goals! If you live in the Raleigh NC area and want to volunteer, send me a message!]
| Pounds lost: 11.5