|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Things I'm thankful for:
* My relationship with Jesus
* My wonderful kids
* My wonderful boyfriend
* I have a job
* I'm healthy
Jeremiah 29:11 ~~ "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Things I am thankfull for the week...
1. that i still have a strong mind
2. that there is some improvement with babysteps
3. that there are people out there that are not shallow
4. that i can enjoy a book and time with myself
5. that my family/friends are healthy and happy
6. that hurricane sandy was not as bad as it could have been.
7. that people all band together to help out those in need.
The most motivational link I have ever seen.. please watch and share it with anyone that needs help to keep going.
Great idea and great progress so far! There is an old adage to name your blessings one by one an you will see just how blessed you are.
With you on my team and me on yours we are bound to succeed!
Starting Weight: 238
Goal Weight: 150
BMI 29.9: 185
Healthy Weight: 115-154
You haven't failed until you quit trying!!
CAMO Team BLC25
Health & Wellness Coach
1st Half Marathon Complete!
met with my recovery coach today and she's given me a new assignment to text her every day with at least one thing that I am grateful for. in light of that assignment I am going to focus on the positives of what I have accomplished thus far on my journey to better health.
1. I'm down a total of 55lbs from my highest weight (30 away from goal)
2. eating more fruits and vegetables each day
3. having more abstinent days from purging and consistently stringing days together
4. have resumed running and am doing a 5k tonight (2nd one in last 2 wks)
5. confronting more fear foods and trying to normalize my eating patterns
6. admitting I need help and reaching out for it.
7. getting my average pace when running to 11 mins (down from 14.5 mins 6 wks ago)
seeing it like that shows me that I'm making more progress than I thought. anyone else?
you're just an empty cage girl, if you kill the bird....Tori Amos.