Some general writing tips:
1. Make sure paragraphs are INTERNALLY consistent (don't jump topics inside a paragraph).
2. Make sure prose transitions make sense or make a heading to provide a transition
3. Keep it simple and strait forward. What are you trying to show/explain/teach to your audience? That's the whole point.
4. Blogs are always better with pictures, graphs, and links to more content. Ex. if you are talking about C25K, provide a link where readers can get more info.
5. Repeat jokes and personality quirks throughout your blog posts. If you are always late, mention it in a way that adds depth to the story by adding a hook, a plot twist, etc. Each time you mention it (in a thoughtful way) you are sharing your character with the reader.
Just some thoughts.
| current weight: 157.4