These are fresh, colorful & delicious! Enjoy.
* 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cubed
* 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
* 1 lime, juiced
* 1 teaspoon white sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 2 green onions, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 10 corn torillas
* 1 tomato, diced
* 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
* 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* 1/4 cup salsa
* sour cream to taste, if desired
1. Saute chicken in a medium saucepan over medium high heat for about 20 minutes. Add vinegar, lime juice, sugar, salt, pepper, green onion, garlic and oregano. Simmer for an extra 10 minutes.
2. Heat the tortillas in the microwave (in the bag with a few drops of water, about 1 minute) or one by one in a warmed pan. Serve lime chicken mixture in warm tortillas topped with tomato, lettuce, cheese and salsa.
Serving Size: 1 taco w/ toppings
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 7.2g
Saturated Fat 2.6g
Dietary Fiber 1.9g
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 18%
Calcium 13% Iron 7%
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with one step.
Success doesn't come to you, you go for it.
Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up again every time we fail.
| current weight: 191.0