* Today is a new day! I have a great outlook for today.
* Welcome back TORTISE110
* I stayed within my range yesterday and exercised for 30 minutes.
* I haven't weighed myself yet this morning but I think it's about 172.
* I plan on at least 120 minutes of exercise today
* I plan to do some cooking today. Need lunches for the rest of the week, dinners, quinoa and a dessert. I think I'm going to try a new dinner recipe today.
* Didn't sleep good last night so probably will go back to sleep.
* My fearless leader is MIA and I'm running my team alone. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up if I don't get some help. All I need is 3 part time leaders. I'll keep praying and I'll see what happens. If things do not change I will be forced to quit to save my sanity.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK
Edited by: RPCLEM2000 at: 8/26/2013 (10:19)
Congratulations to everyone taking part in Spark Teams.
It has been the difference between success and failure in my life.
I will be forever grateful to my Spark Friends and my Lord who guides me.
You can do wonders with the Lords help and Spark friends to motivate you.
Love you All. Pam
| Pounds lost: 102.0