* Today is a new day! I have a great outlook for today.
* Welcome back TORTISE110
* I stayed within my range yesterday and exercised for 30 minutes.
* I haven't weighed myself yet this morning but I think it's about 172.
* I plan on at least 120 minutes of exercise today
* I plan to do some cooking today. Need lunches for the rest of the week, dinners, quinoa and a dessert. I think I'm going to try a new dinner recipe today.
* Didn't sleep good last night so probably will go back to sleep.
* My fearless leader is MIA and I'm running my team alone. I don't know how much longer I can keep it up if I don't get some help. All I need is 3 part time leaders. I'll keep praying and I'll see what happens. If things do not change I will be forced to quit to save my sanity.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK
Edited by: RPCLEM2000 at: 8/26/2013 (10:19)
Pam: I have reached my weight loss goal and lost 103 lbs. I will be forever grateful to my Spark Friends and my Lord who guides me.
| Pounds lost: 103.0