|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
OH EDT zone
Small steps + time(cubed) = big SUCCESS
MAINTENANCE is NOT for SISSY-DAWGS!
Travel, thanks so much for sharing these great snippets of Erma's wisdom with us - she was one of my absolute favourites!
These are so awesome, just like she was herself!
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened!
"Aim small, miss small"
Mel Gibson, in the movie "The Patriot"
ERMA BOMBECK QUOTES
IF I HAD MY LIFE TO LIVE OVER
1) I would have talked less and listened more.
2) I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was stained and the sofa faded.
3) I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.
4) I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.
5) I would have cried and laughed less while watching television, and more
while watching life.
6) Instead of wishing away nine months of pregnancy, I'd have cherished every moment, realizing that the wonderment growing inside me was the only chance in life to assist God in a miracle.
7). . . but mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute . . .
look at it and really see it . . . and never give it back.”