I don't have the kids eat all the same snacks and lunches that I eat because I'm eating a TON of protein right now.
lunches for kids-pb toast or pb and honey on Milton's whole grain bread (Costco), chicken nuggets and some sort of fruit
snacks for kids-Nature valley granola bars (Costco), fishies, Rold Gold wheat pretzels, fruit, raisins, Treetop applesauce
lunch for me:
1. 3.5 oz canned salmon, canned chicken, or tuna with 1 tbs real mayo, 1 slice Milton's bread, spinach, (cucumber diced in salmon also), and 1 piece of fruit
2. leftovers from dinner sometimes
3. 5-6 oz chicken breast on 2 cups spinach with 2 tbs litehouse dressing
snacks for me:
1. 1 cup 2 % cottage cheese and 1/2 of a nature valley granola bar
2. protein smoothie with 1 cup nonfat milk, 1 serving pro.powder, and 1 cup frozen berries or other frozen fruit ( I try to have this after I workout)
3. 3 oz chicken breast and fruit
4. Mountain High Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt mixed with acidopholis and 1 serving protein powder
5. Fruit or veggies by themselves if I don't have the cals left for other food
Yes, I eat a lot of the same-I know! :) I like routine.
I've lost 35 Pounds With SP!
I am thankful for the hope I have in Jesus. He has forgiven me, redeemed me, and He is always with me.
| current weight: 162.0