LUNCH IN A HURRY!
1. Make some Core/Flex frozen entrees IN ADVANCE and keep them in your freezer
2. Canned tuna, salmon, chicken.
Mix with 1 point real Mayonese, mustard, and a little olive oil.
For chicken add grapes.
3. Canned soup
4. Vegies (carrots, celery, cauliflower....) cut up ahead
5. Fruits: grapes, apple.....
6. A grilled chicken & Spinach wrap at Subwah with FF dressing and no cheese
7. Frozen vegie burger on a whole wheat bread with tomato and letuce
8. Low fat/fat free Cottage cheese with fruit such as Pineapple, Papaya...
9. sounds strange, but I like this: Canned bonless Salmon mixed with a little cottage cheese or plain yogurt, chopped green onions, chopped fresh dill, and freshly ground black pepper (when I eat more of this, my weight loss is faster).
I buy the canned bonless salmon in Costco.
10. Fruit/vegie platter with hummus and some low fat cheese like: grapes, strawberries, melon, baby carrots, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, red pepper.
Lots of food for low calories.
11. Trtader's joe vegetable Barley soup
12. Couscous with corn, mixed up
13. Salad with grilled chicken and low fat Zinfandel dressing
14. Yogurt with freuit
16. Unsweetened cereal with skim milk and fruit
17. Left overs from last dinner
18. Shrimp/chicken over Bulgar
19. Progresso Hearty Tomato soup with brown rice
20. Shrimp, boiled in old bay seasoning, mixed with brown rice, FF mayo, chopped onion, chopped olives, pepper to taste.
Shell and devein shrimp after cooking. Chill.
21. Quinoa and Black Beans
1 cup quinoa
1 can black bean
1 tsp garlic
1 can dieced tomatoes with jalapenos
red pepper flakes to taste
2 cups water
1 tblsp olive oil
saute peppers and onions and garlic in oil
add toms, beans water and quinoa
bring to boil, simmer for 20 to 25 minutes until risotto like in texture.
Serves 3 to 4 as a main course, more as a side dish.
I made it as 3 generous servings this week so each serving 1 tsp of oil.
|494 Maintenance Weeks