|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I love #7.
Irene from Missouri
Any type of action always drives motivation.
"Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another." - John Dewey
I love your quotes. Something I need to read.
Co-Leader for the EE Team.
Amy from Oregon
Take it One Day At A Time!
1) Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.
2) Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
3)No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched.
George Jean Nathan
4) Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
5)Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.
6) A man paints with his brains and not with his hands.
7) A picture is a poem without words.