|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I'll celebrate 10 years of maintenance on July 2nd, 2014!
Leader of W8watchers superb healthy recipes
thanks-saving recipe for later
"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
A day without a smile is like a day without sunshine****
♥¸.•*¨)♥ -:¦:- ♥~**♥~.•*´¨ ) ♥
♥Your Sparkfriend Barbara.♥*¨)♥
.•*´¨ )♥ ¸.•*¨) ♥-:¦:- ♥¸.•*¨) ♥
Thanks it sounds delish
Thanks for sharing your recipe. I will give it a try. I usually add my own twist to things according to what is available, but this sounds like something I would like to try.
"Men's best successes come after their worst failures"
Henry Ward Beecher
Sounds Yummy! Will give this a try tonite. Thanks a lot!
Exercise is the closest thing we have to a fountain of youth!
Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
1/2 cup 1% Milk
1/2 cup Lowfat 1% Cottage Cheese
6-8 packets of Splenda (or sweeten to taste)
2 cups (300 grams) Strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
• Place Milk, cottage cheese and Splenda in blender and blend until smooth (about 30 seconds.)
• Add frozen strawberries one or two at a time, blending until smooth after each addition.
• This is large enough to share with 2 people... but I can drink the entire shake myself!
• Try it with frozen blueberries, mixed berries or peaches. WONDERFUL!!! The key is to blend the milk and cottage cheese until smooth before adding your fruit.
• You can also adjust the cottage cheese from 1/2 cup to 1/3 cup.
• TIP: You must blend the cottage cheese until smooth before adding the frozen fruit.
Number of Servings: 1
• Servings Per Recipe: 1
• Amount Per Serving
• Calories: 236.9
• Total Fat: 2.7 g
• Cholesterol: 10.6 mg
• Sodium: 518.4 mg
• Total Carbs: 36.4 g
• Dietary Fiber: 6.3 g
• Protein: 19.4 g
Weight Watchers ---4 points per serving