Welcome to our team. Thank you for joining us.
How to find our team's healthy recipes?
Our team's healthy recipes are organized in 52 food categories.
All our food categories titles are written in CAPITAL LETTERS and are located just beneath the huddle, under "GENERAL TEAM DISCUSSION FORUM", the first-top Team Forum.
That will bring you to page # 1 of our food categories.
Scroll all the way down and click on page # 2 to see more food categories.
Keep repeating the same process to view all 46 food categories.
Please click on any category to find all the recipes that belong to that category.
In addition, to view many more healthy recipes, please click on the sticky topic called "HEALTHY RECIPES WEBSITES AND MORE", which is the first topic under "General Team Discussion Forum", and enjoy four pages of Websites that provide healthy recipes, (and more) organized in 12 categories.
The 12 websites categories are:
1) Recipes that provide W8watchers PointsPlus for each recipe (16 Websites)
2) Recipes that provide W8watchers (old) points for each recipe (48 Websites)
3) W8watchers Core recipes (13 Websites)
4) Healthy recipes with complete nutrition information for each recipe (45 Websites)
5) Healthy recipes without W8wachers points or nutrition information (24 Websites)
6) Healthy Vegetarian/ vegan recipes (28 Websites)
7) Motivation (5 Websites)
8) Maintenance (5 Websites)
9) Nutrition and Health (16 Websites)
10) Exercise and Fitness (5 Websites)
11) Miscelenious (23 Websites)
12) Eating healthy on a budget (2 Websites)
To view even more healthy recipes, please find on the right hand side under "Today on SparkPeople" the topic "Quick Links" (7th topic) .
Click on the bottom one, "SparkRecipes.com" to view a treasure of healthy recipes.
Important notes about nutritional information
Please remember that we can not be responsible for nutritional information posted by members.
Also remember to always refigure the recipes for yourself, because different brands can contain different nutritional information - which may change the points/calories.
If you are adding a recipe please include complete nutritional information.
1. Where to post new recipes?
2. Where to post new topics and any questions/statements you have?
1. When you want to share new recipes, please post them in the appropriate food categories on the recipe Forum (General Team Discussion Forum).
2. Sharing new topics, questions, ideas, articles etc...
For our member's convenience and for an easy and quick access to our healthy recipes, we would like to keep our 43 food categories well organized (under "Genenral Team Discussion Forum").
Therefore, we will greatly appreciate all new topics to be posted under any other forum (except the recipe Forum "General Team Discussion Forum")
1) "Introduce Yourself to Team Forum"
2) "Welness, Motivation and Resources Forum"
3) "Goals and Challenges Forum" (if there is a room there)
Thank you and Bon Appetite
Edited by: PERSISTENCEMIMI at: 5/4/2013 (16:06)
|467 Maintenance Weeks