Thought I would set some personal goals for May 2011.
• Add stretching and weight training into my days. Stretching every day, weights every other.
• Each week make sure I have done something active with my family (at least 3X each week). A bike ride, a walk or even throwing a frisbee around.
• Each week have at least one or more, truly hard, workouts.
• Try a new fitness activity this month. Something out of the norm.
Play in a soccer game, go to a spinning class, maybe swimming. Just something new that I haven't done in a long time.
• Complete 1500+ minutes of Fitness Activities (an average of 48.4 minutes per day)
• Weigh in every Friday and see that the weight is at least one pound lower than the previous week.
What are your goals for this month?
Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
| current weight: 261.0