Well, I have done very badly lately. I just don't seem to have my heart in it. But we have a trail ride next month, so I MUST get ready. I also have 5 more quilts to finish before Oct 20th, so I better get going. No time for eating. My goals for Sept:
Ride at least 4 miles every non-work day
Sew 2 hours every day.
I'm tired already.
1) Track all foods and stay in nutrition range
2) Exercise 30 minutes daily and track
3) Work in sewing room daily
4) Declutter one closet/cabinet or repair something around the house
5) Call or e-mail one out of town family member daily
It's never too late to be what you might have been.
| Pounds lost: 8.0