|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
I head back to Germany on Saturday. I plan to get my tracking food back on course. I am starting my training for a century ride too.
And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father. Colossians 3:17
Time Zone Kaiserslautern, Germany
Driven by Faith Co-leader
Well, here it is August already. Once again I had a bad month in July but will bounce back in August.
For August my Resolution is to stick to my Nutrition Plan and record everything on my tracker.
One Day at a Time:
1) 10,000 steps daily
2) fruit & vegie at every meal and log
3) aerobic or strength train every day
4) 7 hours sleep daily
5) check in with SP daily
August 2014 goals:
1) Get my nutrition back under control and record daily
2) Finish the forest service quilt and wall hanging
3) Ride my bike 25 miles a week
4) Clean and de-clutter one room each week
It's never too late to be what you m
|July 2013 goals/re olutions||7/4/2013 5:27:07 PM|
|2 hours on my bike||6/11/2013 4:41:47 PM|
|October 2013 resoluti ns/goals||10/20/2013 11:14:14 PM|
|Jan 2014 goals/res olutions: New year, new us.||12/30/2013 11:09:07 AM|
|Jan 2014 goals/res olutions: New year, new us.||12/30/2013 11:08:05 AM|