|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
1. I am the mother of three boys ages 8, 4 and 2 months.
2. My husband is in the Navy.
3. We're stationed in Japan, and I don't like it.
4. I'm from Florida and I'm so lucky to be spending the summer there.
5. I love how I feel when I exercise and hate how I feel when I don't.
6. I love spin classes.
7. I think Pilates and swimming are the best things to do for abs, and wish I would do them both more.
8. I drink way too much Diet Dr. Pepper and very little water, and I want to switch that around.
9. I only eat three meals a day and wish I would eat 5-6 smaller meals.
10. I am desperate to get the weight off and for my back to stop hurting from being out of shape!!
1. I am a new mother of a beautiful 8 month old baby boy.
2. My son is my world.
3. My perfect idea of a workout is jogging.
4. I hate cardio workouts!
5. I'm a poet.
6. I love to read, write, and listen to music.
7. My favorite cereal is Lucky Charms, and I can't do without them.
8. My danger food is brownies.
9. I'm single and want to get back in shape so I can feel more comfortable once I start looking again.
10. I love my body, I just want to make improvements.
|Back after baby#3||3/19/2014 11:40:52 PM|