|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:|
Hello all! So here it goes!
1.) I am happily married to the man of my dreams. This year will be our 9th anniversary.
2.) we have 4 boys. Ages 7, 5, 3, and 1.
3.) I am a stay at home mom and love every minute of it.
4.) My social life is my Avon business. I am currently working towards making Advanced unit Leader. Woohoo!
5.) I love to play the piano.
6.) I love to cook and bake for my family, but hate cleaning up.....although I still do it:)
7.) I look like a lady most of the time, but I am a tomboy at heart. I think that's why God blessed me with 4 boys:)
8.) I LOVE SHOES!!!!!! Haha! And purses.... It's a problem, really......;) part of the reason I got into selling avon, the discount!
9.) I live out in the country and love having the privacy it affords. And a loooooooong dirt road to walk on when there's no snow.
10.) And last, but most important, I am a Christian.
This is awesome.....here I go
1. I am 29 years old
2. I have been with my boyfriend for almost three years
3. I have a 4 months baby boy named Robert
4. I am a full time college and full time working mom
5. I love the beach
6. I was born and raised where I still currently reside, Miami, Florida
7. Short term goal is to lose this baby weight
8. Long term goal is to get my bachelors in accounting and get fit.
9. I love music
10. I dance alone in my living room when I am stressed out (great way to kill stress)
1. I am 29
2. I am happily married
3. I have a 7 month old son named Brendan
4. I love to play board games (Clue, Agricola, Ticket to Ride, Lords of Waterdeep & more)
5. I love horses
6. I live in CT but am originally from upstate NY
7. My short term goal is to lose my babyweight
8. My longterm goal is to get to my highschool weight or below
9. I love travelling
10. I love crafts
Edited by: RTICK1 at: 12/8/2013 (15:29)
I Love This!
1. Name: Natacha
2. I have a dog, named Jager
3. I'm an accountant
4. Cuba is the furthest I've travelled
5. I'm 30 yrs old.
6. At 30 I'm still a Backstreet Boys fan lol
7. I have a celebrity crush on Steven Tyler LOL
8. Did not like the 50 shades of grey books
9. Before giving birth to my baby girl(she's 6 wks, and her name is Elyse) I had 2 pregnancy losses within a year of each other.
10. Fav color is purple
Edited by: NATMOR30 at: 11/4/2013 (10:40)
1. 23 year old
3. 10 month old baby boy
4. Registered Nurse
7. I love to dance!
8. I love to swim!
9. I love to walk!
10. I love shopping!
For those with wings, Fly to your dreams!!
Nothing looks as good as healthy feels!
Hi My name is Jessica
1- I have a 8 month old Daughter named Darcie
2 - I have been married for a little over a year
3 -I have lost most of the baby weight but want to lose more
4- I have started going to CrossFit and love it
5- I love our dog Looch
6- I work in an Orthodontics office ( I do it all)
7- my sister wedding is in June and I want to look good
8- I would love to Walk the Boston Marathon next year
9- my favorite color is blue
10- I used to be a soccer goaly.
1. 25 Years old
2. Have a 6 month old baby girl
3. Have a borning job but it pays the bills ( wish i could be a stay at home till she starts school)
4. Been married for 5 years
5. I heart chocolate!
6. I love to do crafts but never have time
7. I HATE!!!!! cleaning the house
8. Love the summer (pool, flowers, fireworks, grilling out)
9. like to target shoot and be better than my husband at it
10. LOVE GOD and am thankful for everything he has given me.
1. I am 22
2. I am married
3. I have a 1yr old son
4. I play magic (card game)
5. I enjoy going for walks in the summer
6. I graduated from Leilehua HS in Hawaii
7. I am forced to watch mickey mouse club 2ce a day
8. I'm a stay at home mom
9. I am planning on going to college in fall
10. I think I may be addicted to SP haha
1. First-time Mom (March 2012)
2. Live in Texas
3. I get to bring baby to work with me! Yay!
4. I enjoy photography as a hobby.
5. I've been married for 13 1/2 years.
6. We have two dogs.
7. My favorite place to shop is our local farmer's market.
8. I have a brother who is 7 feet tall.
9. I've been a member of SparkPeople and used the site on and off since about 2010.
10. My favorite exercises are swimming and horseback riding.
Share your musical and weight loss goals with me at: teams.sparkpeople.com/pickgrinlose
1. I have 5 children.
2. I just had my first c-section 4 weeks ago.
3. I have back and knee problems.
4. I love to work out, but i'm terrible about getting started!
5. I spend a little time every day signing petitions and writing letters for animal welfare and environmental protection.
6. I have an associates in criminal justice and am working on a bachelors in psychology.
7. I am a daisy girl scout troop leader.
8. I will stick to a diet for a week or 2, then I slip up and get frustrated and cave.
9. I love to garden, but i can't keep plants alive.
10. I do my own work on my car.
1. I am a first time mom.
2. I have three cats.
3. I'm majoring in early childhood education.
4. I have the biggest sweet tooth.
5. I took dance lessons in high school.
6. I love Japanese food (especially sushi).
7. Sometimes I randomly break out into silly dances.
8. Coffee is the only thing that keeps me going most days.
9. I'm a video game nerd thanks to my husband.
10. I love to exercise, but have trouble finding the motivation to get started most days.
1. I have a 3 month old son and an 8 year old daughter
2. I have 6 cats, 3 dogs, uncounted fish and a mouse
3. I LOVE my job - but hate that I sit all day
4. I have a weakness for homemade bread
5. I can get addicted to exercise if I am not careful
6. I tend to overdo things - all things
7. I like to knit
8. I love to read
9. I once at a live goldfish on a dare
10. I like action movies
I LOVE THIS TOPIC! I hope everyone will come back to this team and start learning more about each other.
1. I'm adopted.
2. I picked my wedding date 10-03-04 based on my dh and my birthday.
3. I have a 20 month old son who drives me crazy but cannot imagine it any other way.
4. I own my own jewelry store because I got tired of working for others.
5. I've had jaw surgery for TMJ.
6. I've had back surgery.
7. My DH and I are only children.
8. I have a cookie monster addiction.
9. I went to school for psychology, got a BA in that, and then got my MBA.
10. I once lost 75 lbs and know I can do it again. I LOVE SPARKPEOPLE!
Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
Mary Kay Ash
1. I was born and raised in Andrews, TX (30 miles away from Odessa - from Friday Night Lights)
2. I went to Australia the summer after my Freshman year in HS as a Student Ambassador
3. I have 2 beautiful babies that I am still trying to recover weight wise from!! Ages 4 and 16 months
4. I am addicted to technology!
5. I lived in VA for 6 years while my husband served in the US Navy - USS IWO JIMA (LHD-7)
6. I sell Scentsy, so I can stay home with my kids
7. I am terrified of heights/airplanes
8. My favorite animal is the Shark!!!
9. I wanted to be a Shark researcher/marine biologist
10. So far, I've lost 5 pounds!!! YAY!!!!
"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." -David Viscott
1-I Live in Boise, Idaho
2-I have a 9 month old daughter named Olivia
3-I've been married for 4 years and am loving it
4-I have been a massage therapist for 10 years
5-I love to bake! seriously...if it is full of sugar and carbs I'll bake and eat it
6-I am 29 years old
7- I'm convinced that I solely support the Starbucks by my house
8-I love to Zumba but hate pretty much any and all form of working out...its just not fun
9- I'm having a hard time going back to work full time because I want to play with my daughter all day
10- I could watch Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls on a loop all day long (most quoted movie of my life!)
1. I have an 11 week old boy named Liam =)
2. I live on the eastern coast of Canada
3. I am 30 years old and married to a wonderful man, my best friend
4. I'm still recovering from a c-section. My incision opened back up when the baby was 9 weeks...limits my exercise a lot. I can only go for walks for now.
5. I'm a hairstylist
6. My husband and I are planning a trip to Las Vegas for July and I've never been there before :)
7. My fave movie is Love Actually
8. I'm a caffeine addict...thank goodness for my Tassimo :)
9. I really want to learn to play guitar
10. I'm hooked on the Kardashian tv shows. I know they're ridiculous but I just love it!
"Ignite the light and let it shine. Just own the night like the 4th of July. Baby ur a firework! C'mon let ur colors burst! ~Katy Perry
1. I have a beautiful 3.5 month old baby girl.
2. I am 29 years old
3. I have been married for 4 years.
4. I love running and have finished 2 half marathons. (I was training for my first marathon when I found out I was pregnant)
5. I love food, pretty much will eat everything except green peppers.
6. I have struggled with weight my whole adult life.
7. I love watching tv - reality shows and dramas mostly
8. I grew in a suburb of Chicago but now live in Minneapolis
9. I work in HRIS
10. I love being a mom!
I had my fairytale wedding in January of 2011 I was 5 mos preg and it was 14 degrees out.
I have 4 boys (7,3,2 and one born in June 2011) and I am a SAHM
I had 3 of my boys under OBs in the hospital,but my most recent was a homebirth
I love babies and I enjoy pregnancy and birth!
Before now I've never struggled with emotional eating/stress eating.
My husband and I are house hunting-We desperatly need a yard for our boys!
I actually LOVE water...I prefer it to any other drink
I am currently breastfeeding-and I have been either pregnant and/or breastfeeding for 4 years..
I would love as many children as God will bless us with.
I love Jillian Michaels-she kicks butt!
Mommy to Caleb~7,Jeremiah~3,Payton~2 and Jacobi~born June 2011
1. I've struggled with my weight since I was 12 years old.
2. I'm 30.
3. I gained 9 lbs when my husband came back from Afghanistan, we went out to eat alot.
4. I have 2 kids.
5. I like to exercise, but I also LOVE food.
6. I also love reality shows.
8. I wanted to be a gymnast but my mom thought it was too dangerous, so I put my daughter in it.
9. Did you notice I skipped 7?
10. I went to school for IT but not a good school and I dont know as much as I should.
(sorry - duplicate post)
Edited by: COLORSCHEMER at: 7/6/2011 (11:34)
1. I'm an IT student and I seriously love data
2. I've been married for 5 years now
3. I think my dog is the most awesome person ever
4. I'm expecting my first child in the next couple of weeks and am coming back to SP
5. Summer was my favorite season until I spent it pregnant
6. I am 95% vegetarian, 5% fish eater
7. I'm terrified of becoming a type 2 diabetic, like most of my family
8. I LOVE donuts. Seriously. Love them. I could pass on ice cream or cake or whatever. Just give me DONUTS!
9. I spent July 4th running wiring in my basement.
10. I was just kicked off of a mothering message board for saying that women should try to eat right and exercise if they were planning to become pregnant. This offended EVERYONE terribly.
1. I am married.
2. I have 2 beautiful babies...my daughter is 3 years old and son is 3 months.
3. I am a middle school teacher.
4. I live in Texas where it is HOT right now!
5. I want to lose 30 pounds in a healthy way.
6. I LOVE food.
7. I am a true emotional eater.
8. I love my life.
9. I will be 28 years old on July 14th.
10. My favorite season is winter.
"Just keep swimming..."
1. I'm a first time mom
2. I am 1/4 Australian
3. I've been 'overweight' all my life
4. My daughter is the best thing to ever happen to me.
5. I have a BS in Criminal Justice
6. I really really love my current job.
7. I'm not a morning person
8. I'm a talker
9. I live in Broadview Heights, OH (A suburb of Cleveland)
10. I'm 27 years old.
-Theresa, Cleveland, OH ~Mommy to a beautiful little girl~
1.My name is Tianna
2.I had my gorgeous baby girl in September.
3. Her dad and I met in pre-school (So not kidding) and fell in love 20 yrs later.
4. I live in NJ but I'm a New Yorker til the day I die (Go Yankees)!!
5. I'm a licensed massage therapist.
6. Shopping for ANYTHING makes me warm and fuzzy inside (especially if it's on sale)!
7. Before I fell in love and got pregnant, I'd lost 55 lbs with workouts and Sparkpeople.
8. I have an unhealthy addiction to chocolate that I'm working hard to overcome.
9. I'm a bit of an emotional eater.
10. When I reach my goal weight, I plan to take myself on a trip to a luxury spa somewhere in the Caribbean.
My name is Katie.
I just turned 29 years old.
I had my baby boy in January.
I am a general manager of a restaurant, which keeps me very busy.
Before I got pregnant, I lost 45 pounds with the help of Sparkpeople.
I am addicted to the show Glee, and sad that the season is over.
I love working out, it makes me feel so much better!
I am a huge Minnesota Twins fan.
Coupon shopping makes me smile.
I met the love of my life at work and now we have a beautiful baby because of it!
1. My name is Laura.
2. I have never done one of these "10 Things" before.
3. I have two sons: Owen (2 years old) and Kellen (6 months old).
4. I am training for a marathon at the end of May.
5. I love being mostly a SAHM!!!
6. I am looking forward to getting to know you ladies on here to help me lose weight!!
7. I love to work out, my problem is that I love to eat also!!!
8. I would love to be the weight I was when I got married in 2001!!
9. I have two cats and fish for pets.
10. I am looking forward to spring to be able to take the kids outside to play!!! :-)
1. My name is Tashina
2. I have a beautiful little girl.
3. I'm a full time working mother.
4. I love to read.
5. I have a sister on the site, it's nice to have someone on this journey with me.
6. I'm native american so we have a history of diabetes... trying to avoid that as much as possible.
7. My goal is to lose 35 pounds by May.
8. I'm 27 years old.
9. I used to walk everywhere I went, I miss those days but can't always take the little one because of the weather.
10. Been going to the gym at least three times a week, had no weight loss so trying to step it up a notch.
1. My name is Christie
2. I am 27 years old.
3. I'm from Maryland
4. I have a twin sister who is on this site also (Pednursemom).
5. I have 2 handsome little boys. Ethan is 27 months old. Matthew is 6 months old.
6. I love reading...my Nook is one of my favorite items I own! I admit it..I'm a diehard Twilight fan!!
7. I used to teach 3rd grade.
8. I have a Miniature Pinscher, Bruce.
9. I once lost 50lbs, so I know I can do it again!
10. I am so thankful that I can be a stay at home mom.
Working to give my sons a healthy mommy!!
1. My name is Stacy.
2. I live in Nebraska.
3. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 7 1/2 years.
4. I have 2 beautiful daughters; Olivia 4 years and Isabella 4 months.
5. I am 33 years old.
6. I have a teaching degree but currently work in the Criminal Division at the County Attorney's Office.
7. I have a Bichon named Holly.
8. I am trying to lose about 70 lbs by August.
9. I would like to try the Couch to 5k program but I'm a little nervous about it.
10. I lost about 60 lbs after my first pregnancy.
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be
SW 3/1/14: 182.6
St. Patty’s Day: 3/17/14: 177
April Fool’s Day: 4/1/14:175
Earth Day: 4/22/14: 170
World Laughter Day: 5/4/14: 168
Women’s Check-up Day: 5/14/14: 166
Memorial Day (Final Weigh-in): 5/26/14: 162
Janiesa my daughters are around the same age as yours and I'm a nurse as well!
1)My name is Jenn.
2)I have 2 beautiful daughters. Zoe is 2 and Ellie is 4 months.
3)I'm on week 3 of couch to 5k
4)I'm a registered nurse, I work at a pediatric office 2 saturday's a month.
5)I have a pug named Spud and a shih tzu named Dexter
6)I have an obsession with ice cream (yes I know bad), it all started when I was pregnant.
7)I can't wait to lose weight so I can buy new clothes. I've been trying not to buy anything until I lose the baby weight!
8)I lack sleep because my 4 month old decided she no longer wants to sleep at night she just wants to nurse every 3 hours at night and even more during the day
9)I want to lose 50lbs by summer!
10)I long for a morning that I can sleep in!
50lbs to lose from 2 beautiful daughters in 2 years! So worth it!
1)My name is Janiesa....no specific origin....I have creative parents
2)Proud mama to my 2 daughters....2yrs old and 2months.
3)Registered Nurse working in general surgery
4)On a mission to lose 100lbs...have always battled the bulge....should have never worked at McDonalds!
5)Love my boxer ryley....she's 5
6)Married to my wonderful hubby...together 8yrs
7)Live in ontario canada and lived in Auzzie for 6mths.
8)Love bridges, fishes, and photography
9)I'm clutsy, forgetful and a bad speller.
10)I love playing baseball and volleyball and want to be s step class instructor some day!
~~If you keep doing what your doing your going to keep getting what your getting~~
~~People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing -- that's why we recommend it daily~~
Hi, I'm Kendra
~FTM to a beautiful baby boy, 10wks old.
~I'm a Registered Nurse turned SAHM
~I'm originally from Ohio but currently in Alabama.
~In the past 3 years I have lived in 7 different states as a travel nurse
~My goal is to reach and maintain a weight of 160lbs.
~I'm happily married to my best friend, Matt.
~I love the mountains
~Pizza and chocolate are my weaknesses
~My favorite summer activity is family cookouts!
* My name is Amber
* I'm a single momma
* I'm active duty military
* I have a gorgeous baby boy
* I am determined to lose the 60lbs I've gained since boot camp
* I shed 75lbs to get into the Navy
* I love baseball
* I'm from Philly
* I love to read
* Love being out on the ocean
- Name is Katy
- Brand new proud mother of 5 week old Hudson
- Looking to lose about 30 more pounds
- Would be satisfied with losing 15
- Worry about how I'm going to balance being a Mom with my day job when I go back to work in 6 weeks
- Age - 26
- Love watching movies
- Live in Phoenix, which is next to Mexico and Memphis in NY
- Not married, but have been with my guy for 4.5 years
- Love Star gazing lilies
Hi, I'm Sasha
1. I have an 8 week old son
2. I have two dogs..a Corgi and a Toy Poodle
3. I am married to my high school sweetheart
4. I'm 27 years old
5. I currently live in Tampa, FL
6. I grew up as a military brat and as a result I
have lived in several places around the world.
7. Before becoming pregnant I used Spark People
to loose 50 lbs
8. I work full time as a manager in a department
which investigates Money Laundering
9. I love to travel
10. I am training to run my first Half Marathon in
To reach a port we must sail, sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes
My name is Deena:
1) I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter :)
2) I'm 28
3) I'm married
4) I live in Arkansas
5) I work in Human Resources
6) I love walking and I'm also trying to become a runner
7) I'm on my way to becoming a non-smoker after 13/14 years of smoking
8) I loving reading
9) I love animals
10) I have gone from 281 lbs to 211, goal weight is 145-150.
My name is Carmen
1. Just had my first child 2 months ago
2. Had lost 50 pounds (with 50 more left to lose before my goal)with sparkpeople before getting pregnant. Now with the extra baby weight, I have 65 to lose.
3. I'm also a mom to 2 dogs and 2 cats
4. I'm married to my high school sweetheart
5. I work full-time
6. Before getting pregnant I had started running and ran in two 5Ks. I ultimately want to be running again.
7. Pizza and ice cream are my weaknesses
8. I have a teaching degree and a psychology degree, yet I am working a job that doesn't use either.
9. Need motivation and accountability from others to stick with the program.
10. Trying to hit my goal or close to it by October when I'm taking my hubby on a cruise for his 30th birthday
-Shepherd Maple Syrup Festival 5K 2009 (my first 5K)- finished in 33:58
-Alma Highland Festival 5K 2009 - finished in 32:21
My name is Amanda
1. I am 23 yrs old
2. 3yr daughter
3. 5 month old baby boy
4. Went to school for culinary arts ( no wonder I love food )
5. I gained about 30 pounds with my daughter, lost the weight then gained it back ... while not pregnant
6. Lost about 25lbs then found out I was prego with my son. Gained about 10lbs with him.
7. My son was 8lbs 13 oz my daughter was 7lbs 10oz
8. Now going back to school for nursing.
9. really enjoyed sports but now dont have time to be active in a team or anything
10. And I am a stay at home mother
Edited by: MANDAB106 at: 3/27/2010 (21:45)
Let's See....My name is Jen and......
1. I am 32 years old
2. I have been married for over 10 years now to the man of my dreams!
3. We lived in Siberia for 3 years from 2006 - 2009....yes, Siberia, as in northern Russia! It was an amazing experience
4. I am pregnant with our first baby, a girl due any day now!
5. I am a HUGE fan of musical theatre. Les Miserables and Phantom are my two favorites!
6. I am a peanut butter freak!
7. I LOVE triathlons, did several back in high school, then went to college and gained a bunch of weight, lost the weight while living in Russia and came back to the US and completed 4 more triathlons in 2009.
8. I love to cook so much! Thai is my favorite thing to cook my husband is half Thai so I have learned to cook it over the past 10 years of our marriage!
9. I am running a half marathon in December
10 I want to loose my baby weight plus maybe another 10 pounds or so this year
"But those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31
My name is Monique.
1. I'm 23 years old.
2. I gave birth to our first child one week ago today (Feb 8) and he's beautiful!
3. I have already lost all the pregnancy weight plus an additional pound!
4. Giving birth was much easier than I ever thought it would be.
5. Nursing has been a lot easier for us, too.
6. I've been married for just over two years.
7. I want to lose 30-50 pounds before my third anniversary this year, December 29.
8. I can't wait to get back to spin class!
9. I have a bachelor's degree in English.
10. I love being a mother!
I lost 78 pounds with SparkPeople and I've gained most of it back because I didn't make a PERMANENT lifestyle change; I'm back because I know the support here is an essential component to success. I'm practicing the EAT TO LIVE lifestyle and feeling healthier and happier every single day.
"the girl who looked back from the mirror was a total stranger, yet she had always been there, waiting."
-elizabeth george speare
My name is Rachel..
1- I am 29 years old
2- I lost 71 pounds before getting pregnant
3- didnt think i could ever have a child of my own
4- am scared to death of going through the whole labor and delivery
5- i will be 8 months pregnant this sunday
6- hes a BOY
7- my honey has a 3 year old child that we share joint custody with, I pray to God that he accepts the baby as his brother
8- i have gained all my weight back and am looking forward to playing in the gym again
9- i know that i can and will lose all the weight again
10- excited to be a mommy!!
1. My name's Jessica
2. I'm 23 years old
3. Currently 24wks pregnant
4. This is my first baby
5. It's a GIRL! :)
6. She wasn't planned but still a blessing
7. I am and will be a single mother(and I'm okay with it)
8. I had lost 100+lbs prior to getting pregnant
9. I'm SUPER terrified of the baby weight gain, have gained about five pounds already :(
10. I'm open to any tips, advice or just someone to talk to since I'm new at this and pretty much doing it on my own :/
"A healthy body is a guest-chamber for the soul, a sick body is a prison!"
1. My name is Veronica
2. I have a 6 month old baby.
3. Before getting pregnant I had been trying to lose weight on my own.
4. I need to learn to sew.
5. I do 60 minutes of cardio a day.
6. I have not lost any weight since having my baby.
7. I worked as a chef.
8. I am 27 years old.
9. I have no memory since I got pregnant.
10. I am extremely clumsy.
Hi my name is Lora...
1. I am 29 yrs old
2. I just had my my 3rd daughter she is 3 weeks old
3. My other two daughter are 7 & 14
4. Before getting pregnant I had lost 50lbs w/ SP
5. I enjoy piercings
6. Vintage rocks
7. Love pin-up art...RIP Bettie Page!
8. I wear flip flops until there is snow on the
9. I am very random!
10. Can't wait to lose this weight.
1) My name is Terrah
2) I am 24yrs old
3) I am an Esthetician (I do facials)
4) I have been married since May of 08
5) I just had a baby in October 09, which makes her almost 17 weeks old
6) Before having my baby girl I lost 73lbs
7) I was featured on the cover of Womens World Magazine for my weight loss
8) I gained 60lbs (SHHH...don't tell anyone) during my pregnancy and have lost all but 20lbs.
9) I am totally motivated to lose this weight but I can always use an extra boost!
10) I appreciate ANY advice I can get! ;P
Edited by: TERRAHNE at: 2/1/2010 (17:01)
1. I'm 42 years old.
2. I'm married to my soul mate and have three great kids... girl, 16... boy, 7...and boy, 10 weeks old. Yep, i know, big span between them.
3. I have about 27 lbs to lose to get to pre-pregnancy weight.
4. Can't wait until I can hit the gym again. I love Zumba and kickboxing.
5. I have a picture of myself when I was at my ideal weight posted on my treadmill.
6. My reward when I get to my goal is hair extensions (not too long).
7. My husband doesn't like for me to talk about weight, calories, jean size in front of our teenage daughter (so she doesn't think I'm obsessed).
8. Joining SP is my first step toward attaining my goal.
9. I love old B&W movies.
10. I want to wear my wedding dress to my wedding vow renewal ceremony in two years.
There IS no try. There is only do.
#1 - weight under 150 - met!
#2 - size 10 - met!
#3 - 145lb by March 1 -changed to March 15
#4 - size 8 by March 17
#5 - 139lb by April 1
#6 - size 6
#7 - 130 by May 1/ 5Krun
1. I'm about to turn 26 (and my son will turn 3 - we share a birthday)
2. I have 3 kiddos - a 4.5 year old, an almost 3 year old, and a 3.5 month old
3. I am a massage therapist, doula, childbirth educator, and ICAN leader
4. I am breastfeeding and love it - I've breastfed my oldest kids a combined total of 40 months, so let's see how long I go with this one!
5. I lost 25 lbs from October-December 2008 and then promptly got pregnant on New Years. LOL
6. I've had 2 homebirth VBAC births :)
7. I loooooooooooooove tae bo and Leslie Sansone workouts and hope to get going with some Wii workouts (Your Shape & Just Dance) this go 'round
8. I have about 30 pounds to lose to get back to me weight that I was when I get pregnant with baby #2 (and before I had ANY kids! wooo!)
9. My biggest weakness is mindless boredom snacking
10. I'm terrified of ending up morbidly obese like about 95% of the rest of my family! My own little family is VERY healthy, but my parents, cousins, grandparents, etc are all at least 100 lbs overweight (most are much more than that). I want to be different for myself, my husband, and my KIDS!!!
Trying to eat well and exercise often....
Wife to a great guy and mommy to the best 3 little cuties on earth!
Ten things about me:
1.I am the Proud mother to 3 beautiful boys, a 3.5 yr old, a 2 yr old and a 4 month old.
2.I am a stay at home momma
3. I want to become a pharmacy technician sometime in the future.
4.I want to lose about 53 pounds to get back to my pre pregnancy clothes.
5.In 10 days I'm getting Lasik surgery and won;t have to wear glasses anymore.
6.In 7-14 days the wedding ring my husband purchased for me(my original ones were stolen 2 yrs ago) will be ready to pick up at the jewelers!
7.I love working out, its the eating part that has me stuck at this weight~stand still.
8.My little guy Sean will be starting Pre K in the next month and although I'm happy and excited for him, I'm sad he's growing up so fast now.
9. I love to cook and have a garden with fresh veggies and fruits(can't wait for the weather to warm up for my garden again).
10. My husband and I have been married going on 4 yrs this November(2010).
weight loss goals:
1. My son, Cason, is only 2 months old but I cant remember life before him. In a good sense.
2. My husband and I had to cancel our wedding due to an unexpected deployment. I was devastated. We are now planning a formal vow renewal for March 2011. Adding another reason to lose these pesky lbs.
3. I am a 3rd degree blackbelt in Taekwondo.
4. I travel in overseas a lot. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Greece.
5. I hardly recognize myself in the mirror anymore.
6. I love to read. Anything but romance. Totally dorky I know.
7. I am a proud USAF wife. God Bless our Troops!
8. My son's smile can make any day better.
9. I am left handed, but right legged...meaning I kick primarily with my right.
10. I used to be extremely confident with my body. Being in perfect shape was a norm for me. Now I hate seeing people who knew me back then. It wasn't even that long ago...
Edited by: ALYIE_85 at: 12/28/2009 (02:48)
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.”
1) Mom to Jaycee who is 21 months and Mathew who is 11 weeks
2) I use to love to workout before I had my kids and now I can't seem to get into it
3)I'm a work from home mom, I sell Mary Kay
4) My husband is my best friend
5) I love being a mom
6) I am 6' tall
7)I would like to lose 20 lbs
8)It's to cold to run outside right now
9) I love the biggest loser
10)I want to get to know other ladies on here
1) My name is Jade
2) My baby girl Ryleigh was born Sept 1st
3) I gained 0 lbs during my pregnancy
4) I have been married for 2 1/2 years to my best friend!!!
5) I am a navy wife
6) I am a SAHM
7) Because I am alone all day I tend to munch more than I would if he were home
8) i love to cook and I'm good at it! So we both have pounds to lose!!!!!!
9) I love to read but haven't found much time for it with an 7 week old
10) I miss who I was when I was thinner!
Edited by: ME-N-MY2KIDDOS at: 10/30/2009 (11:10)
10 things about me
1. My name is Leslie.
2. I just had my first child in February 2009.
3. I plan to run/walk in a marathon this December.
4. I love my family so much.
5. I want to be healthier so I can be a good role model for my son.
6. My goal weight is 140.
7. When I stress out I turn to food!
8. I love hiking and just going on walks around the neighborhood.
9. I have the best husband ever!
10. I want to loose my weight so I can keep up with y son when he's older.
"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."
Hi! My name is Kelley and I:
1. Have three kids, Sydney 3.5, Ryan 13 months, and Aubrey 10 days.
2. I'm trying to jumpstart my weight loss by watching what I eat now, even though I can't start exercising yet.
3. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Nick, for 6 years.
4. I am an elementary school music teacher.
5. I am staying home for half the year to take care of our new family.
6. I like to eat when I am bored, especially when I'm watching TV.
7. My younger two are 13 months apart, so in the four months that I was not pregnant in between, I only lost 10 pounds, starting this last pregnancy really high.
8. My goal is to get back to what I weighed before I had my first child.
9. I am a huge facebook adict, so I am hoping that SP will work for me due to the social networking aspect.
10. I absolutely love Coca-Cola and have a hard time imagining my life without it!
1. my name is Anika
2. i have 3 munchkins, daughter henry is 7, son nolan is 5 (and autistic), and new baby boy finlay is 6 weeks old
3. i am a huge jock & sportsfan - espcially tennis, college basketball, football and soccer
4. i am a huge foodie, and so is my husband
5. i have been a SAHM since my daughter was born
6. only 10 months ago i was 100 lb lighter than i am today (ouch, that hurts to even have to type it!)
7. i want to run a half marathon for autism speaks in 2011
8. i love to scrapbook but haven't had time to in almost a year
9. i had a grapefruit sized tumour removed from my ovary in january when i was 15 weeks pregnant
10. i am just shy of six feet tall
5K ~ 11/25/12 ~ 31'58
10K ~ 4/28/13 ~ 67'55
Half Marathon ~ 10/20/13 ~ 2:29:52
1.My name is Jana
2.I have an 3 week old baby girl named Elizabeth
3.I know God as a provider for me and my family.
4.I am 24 years old
5.I will be returning to school for my B.S. in Psychology
6.My starting weight is 275 and my goal weight is 160.
7.Im married to my wonderful husband
8. I want to reach my goal
9. I want to be healthier
10. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me?"
I can do it, I can do it,I can do it,I can do it,I can do it,I can do it, I can do it,I can do it,I can do it,I can do it,I can do it, I can do it,I can do it,I can do it,I can do it,I can do it, I can do it,I can do it,I can do it,I can do it,I can do it, I can do it,I can do it,I can do it,I can do it
Hey I'm Crystal,
1. I have 1 son who is 13 months named Sammy
2. I am married to the best most carring man, who I strive to be a good wife for
3. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom
4. We have 1 pet a bunny named bunnyon, who only likes my son and wont come near DH or I!
5. I love to bake and cook which doesnt help with weight loss
6. I love to sew and do crafts
7. We are remodeling our house right now so a lot of my work outs are painting.
8. I like to read
9. I love to make and decorate cakes (another not diet helper) and hope to do it professionally some day.
10. I havent learend to love my self and that is one of my biggest goals is to love my self.
Hi! I am Vanessa and I:
1. love God.
2. am married to the sweetest man, the man I choose to love each day, good or bad.
3. have two beautiful children, a boy named Jordan and a girl named Eden (2 1/2 months)
4. want to lose 40 pounds and wear dresses and skirts again (I have fat legs)
5. have a love affair with anything sweet and get the "urge" to bake every two to three days
6. am a nurse dedicated to helping people in their time of need
7. still get a chance to stay-at-home with my children five days a week
8. am a beginning sewist and I have many projects waiting on me to finish them!
9. was born in Germany, have a German mom, and speak some German as well.
10. am the oldest and have to set a good example = )
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.
Mother of two
Work at "The Happiest Place on Earth" (aka Disneyland)
Love to shop
Love to cook
Live by the beach
Huge James Dean fan
Need coffee to survive
Want a 2nd tattoo
Want to brush up on my French
Have 4 new bikinis (but haven't worn one in years)
"All is forgiven, Move On." - Our Lady of Weight Loss
1. I'm a christian and know that without God my life would be nothing!
2. I'm a divorced mom of 7, Rob 19, Alan 16, Tesa 15, Jay 13, Jared 12, Billy 10, and Zander 6 wks.
3. I used to work in metal and non metal mines operating heavy equipment.
4. I cannot live without coffee!
5. I love going to concerts and dancing around my house to rap...rock...screamo...there is very little music I won't listen to.
6. I am becoming addicted to guitar hero.. I suck at it, but I love to play and sing with my kids.
7. I've been overweight my whole life and have been actively trying to lose weight for 2 years now.
8. I have one tattoo and plan on alot more!
9. I have 5 fur babies at home... a cat with no tail named Zelda and 4 dogs (rat terrier, chihuahua, ratchi, and a min. schnauzer). They are family!
10. I have a terribly positive attitude that can drive a person nuts!
1.My name is Jenny
2.I have an 8 week old baby girl named Nicole
3.Jesus Christ is the Lord and Saviour of my life
4.I'm an Administrative Assistant at an Orthopaedic Office.
5.I have another little girl who is 9 years old.
6.I weigh 174 and want to be at least 135.
7.I need a lot of encouragement, so please ladies help.
8.I'm married to my soulmate.
9.I'm very down to earth
10.I want to reach my goal this time. Not be like other times.
1. I am a Christian and love Jesus with all my heart
2. I have two children, a boy and a girl.
3. I have been married for 4 years, we been together for 5.
4. I have a VERY sweet tooth
5. I have been trying to lose weight for over 10 years now
6. I love to read, love children and love to help people.
7. I am 30
8. I used to be an accountant
9. Math was always my favorite subject
10. I am glad i'm on SP
Decide. Commit. Succeed.
1. my name is sheri
2. i have a daughter olivia, 20 months and hannah 4 months
3. i HAD an eating disorder in college
3. played soccer and will again next summer
4. not married but call dave my husband
5. have a flip flop fetish
6. used to smoke and haven't since 2006..woot woot!
7. i will be 25 on may 17th
8. i enjoy scrapbooking
9. i weigh 184.5 and want to be 130
10. i am determined to be healthy and do it the RIGHT way
1. I turned 29 on April 1st (no joke)
2. I have a son, Tomas, and a daughter born 10/20/08, Margarita.
3. I used to be a marine scientist and studied blue crabs and red drum.
4. I am bi-lingual English/ Spanish.
5. After I gave up my science career I worked as an interpreter in a medical clinic.
6. Now I am a SAHM.
7. I am 5'9" and have a big frame
8. BUT I also really need to lose about oh 50 more lbs.
9. I've been married for only 7 mos, but we have been together 3 years (got married 8+ mos preggo - haha)
10. I live at the Jersey Shore but grew up in Delaware and spent time studying/working in Virginia, NC and Costa Rica.
Mami to Tomas (age 4) and Margarita (age 11mo)
1. My name is Tiana and my highest weight was 210 on March 5, 2008 (my daughters birthday)
2. I have beautiful little girl who is 13.5 months old
3. I am 28 years old and live in Kansas
4. I work full time for my father-in-law's business but I do the bookkeeping and he allows me to do that from home to be with my little girl.
5. I grew up with a computer in hand and video games from 5 years old and up
6. I pierced my belly button when I was 19, now I have a closed up hole and a sad looking belly LOL
7. Married 4 years this year and have been with my husband since 2001. He is my best friend. well aside from my sister
8. I grew up in several areas of the US. Texas, Florida, Georgia and now Kansas and summers in Wisconsin (no we are not military, just had parents that like to travel I guess)
9. I badly want to get back down to my weight when I was in my 1st year of college. 130-135ish
10. I want abs! never had them but I want them!
I can't believe I am down over 70 pounds since last year!
1. My name is Kristina.
2. I live in Ohio but I a originally from Illinois.
3. I have a girl(5) and a boy(1).
4. I LOVE to work out!!!!
5. I HATE TO DIET!!!
6. I'm posing for playboy in May.
7. I still have 15lbs to lose by May 19.
8. I am not sure that I can do it.
9. I am in school for pre-law.
10. I am going to be a criminal defense lawyer.
1. I have been married for going on 4 years come July to my BF.
2. I had my first wonderful son March 17 2007. (st patty baby)
3. I had my second blessing of a son March 26 2009.
4. I love the outdoors.
5. I am a SAHM.
6. I graduated HS in 2003.
7. I graduated college as a Medical Assistant 2005.
8. I am addicted to SP.
9. I am obsessed with calorie counting and exercise.
10. I want to keep losing til I cant lose anymore. :-\
~*I met my original goal weight of 150 lbs, now I am going for an ultimate & last goal weight of 120 lbs. Then I will maintain!*~
"Learn from the mistakes of others. You'll never live long enough to make them all yourself."~ Unknown
Nothing tastes as good, as sexy feels! Remember that! :)
Running quote by ME!: 1 mile a day keeps the strangling of others AWAY! :)
1. My name is Marina and I am 35.
2. I live in Japan, because I am in the US Navy stationed in Yokosuka, Japan.
3. My parents live in Germany and I am going to visit them this year.
4. I am 1/2 French (Mom is French) and speak it fluently.
5. I had my first child (and only 1, so far) in May 2007 at the age of 34.
6. LOOOVE to sing... I miss the Karaoke Bars a little but now I can sing to my daughter.
7. I can't wait to lose 30lbs so my Hubby will stop dipping!!
8. I am a newlywed.. married in Las Vegas 12/18/08 to my BEST FRIEND.
9. I am addicted to Facebook and have uploaded 4 videos of my daughter (already) and tons of pics of the family!
10. I want to be stationed in San Diego next after we leave Japan in 2011. I was there from '04-'07 and I MISS & LOVE IT THERE!
*~*It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not *~*
~Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still~
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
The groundwork of all happiness is good health.
~ Leigh Hunt
1. My name is Nicole and I live in Missouri with my husband and 3 mo old daughter.
2. I dont want to just loose weight I want to be strong-that is my main goal.
3. I stay at home with the baby
4. Im going back to school in the fall
5. Im originally from florida and sometimes I miss it terribly sometimes not at all.
6. The one place I love to go to is the beach
7. I am overly organized not to the point of Ocd but pretty darn close. LOL
8. Happiness is a relative term
9. Im addicted to myspace and facebook
10. Even tho I have a 3 mo old Im at the gym at 5am every mon wed and fri. Basically its the only time I can fit working out in. Not my first choice, lol.. Hello 5am.
1. My name is Heather.
2. I'm 34 years old.
3. I am Mom to a 3 month old son.
4. I've been doing well with nutrition, but not as well with fitness.
5. I find it hard to juggle having a 3 month old baby with other responsibilities in life.
6. I've had to become more sociable since having a baby.
7. I've been married for almost 2 years and have owned a home for just under a year.
8. I feel a little overwhelmed right now.
9. I have a Chocolate Lab and 2 cats.
10. I'm so glad I joined SparkPeople.com!
Edited by: KANATA_GRL at: 4/7/2009 (13:26)
1. I'm 29
2. I joined Spark because I WILL lose the baby weight and then some to be HOT for my 30th B-day in September!
3. I have a 5 year old and a 5.5 month old, both girls.
4. I'm in Europe but lived in the US half my life.
5. Being a SAHM has been catastrophic for my eating habits.
6. I love flamenco dancing and dancing in general.
7. I've started doing J.Michaels' 30 day shred but I still think Gilad from the 90's does one of the more effective routines.
8. I love shoes and purses.
9. Favorite tv program of the moment : House
10. August will see me married for 7 years! Yay!
Edited by: SYDNEY04_6 at: 4/8/2009 (08:01)
2)MARRIED 8 YEARS.. WELL 8 YEARS IN AUGUST.
3)5 CHILDREN 4 GIRLS 1 BOY
4)LOST 17LBS SO FAR USING SPARK.
5)LOSING WEIGHT FOR MY HEALTH AND TO BE ABLE TO TEACH DANCE AGAIN
6)MY FAVORITE THING TO DO IS DANCE SING AND WRITE
7)I'M THE SECOND OLDEST OF 6 CHILDREN
8) I LOVE JAZZERCISE FOR WORKING OUT
9) MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT IS CHIPOTLE
10)ONE OF MY DREAMS IS TO OWN MY OWN DANCE STUDIO.
SW - 260
GW - 175
(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-:¦:
-:... ¦:-•:*'*:• & Support •:*'*:•-:¦:-
1) I'm going to be 28 on the 13th of this month.
2) I am a single mom to Leland Anthony 3 and Laythan Aiden 9 weeks
3)I live in Wisconsin
4)I provide everything for my boys (their dad is worthless... thinks kids are free)
5) I had a breast reduction at 16 years old.
6) I lost all the baby weight from my second baby, but not my first pregnancy.
7) I am addicted to the scale... not good!
8) I hate exercise
9) I have a huge family 2 brothers, 1 sister, 10 nieces and nephews, 29 aunts and uncles, and 43 1st cousins. (imagine the extended family)
10)I like to play tennis.
1. I had my beautiful daughter in December 2008.
2. I am a single mom and I love it!
3. I have accomplished all my goals academically that I wanted to. (B.A. Degree and Licensed Massage therapist)
4. I am a lefty
5. My favorite color is Lavandar (which is what I made my daughter's room but in butterflies)
6. I live in Las Vegas (Sin City)...that's a thought.. for 10yrs now!
7. I want to buy a house!! I want it out in the country... with neighbors far away from each other!!!
8. I pray to God every night.. and we have a very tight relationship!
9. I wake up to a beautiful voice saying "momma" (we share a room)
10. I never thought I'd ever have kids, but now that I do, I want the best for her and myself, and to be fit again!!!
1. I just had a c-section, giving birth to my first son on Feb 20.
2. I'm 23
3. I am a military wife
4. Sometimes I cry for no reason that I can think of
5. My fav color is green
6. I can't control my eating right now
7. I don't even enjoy half the things I eat, I just think that I will
8. I want winter to end so I can go outside with my baby and not worry he'll get cold
9. I worry about being a good mother
10. My fav show is Ghost Whisperer
VISIT MY RECIPE BLOG @ http://recipesbyhollywood.blogspot.com/
1. I am 28
2. Married the love of my life June 07
3. Had my beautiful baby girl... Braelyn Sept 08
4. Have a Yorki-Poo... Emme
5. Been a SAHM since Sept and loving it
6. Live in Iowa
7. NY Yankees fan
8. Love to work out; though sometimes can be challenging finding the time
9. Worked out my whole pregnancy
10.Struggling to lose those last pounds of pregnancy weight
Me in a nutshell:
1) I am the proud mom of Kylie, born in December 2008
2) I was born and raised in Canada, but consider the U.S. my home
3) I am very liberal and love to hear what everyone has to say about anything...even politics and religion
4) I love to travel and went to Tanzania last summer for a mission trip...AMAZING!
5) I am a huge daddy's girl...have been my whole life and am proud of it :)
6) I know more about football than most guys I know and am a DIE HARD Ohio State fan! GO BUCKS! I also love the NY Giants, despite not liking Eli Manning.
7) I am a brunette, but have a lot of "blonde moments"
8) I tend to let the little things get to me too much and am trying to change that ...just not sure if I ever will be able to!
9) I talk...a lot...but my friends still love me for it!
10) I am here to lose weight and get in shape, but most importantly to feel better about myself so I can set the best example for my daughter!
Life will never be perfect, no matter how hard you try. Even if you pour your heart and soul into it, you will never have that perfection you seek. There will always be broken hearts, there will always be days where nothing goes right. But you must accept and learn that even the most imperfect things will always be made better with love and laughter. ♥
TEN THINGS ABOUT ME..
1. I HAVE A 5 MONTH OLD LITTLE BOY AND A 5 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRL, AND A HUSBAND I LOVE AND HE LOVES ME. WE WERE HIGHSCHOOL SWEETHEARTS.
2. I LOVE THE SMELL OF COTTON CANDY, BUT I HATE THE TASTE AND TEXTURE OF IT.
3. I HAVE LOST TWO VERY CLOSE PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 45 TO CANCER.
4. I'M NOT AFRAID OF HEIGHTS BUT SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENS TO ME THAT MAKES ME DIZZY OR LIGHTHEADED...
5. I'M A CONFIDENT SELF SUFFICIENT PERSON WHO HAS LOST A LOT OF CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF. FUNNY HOW LIFE DOES THAT TO A PERSON.
6. I AM VERY LIBERAL AND OPEN MINDED. I WILL TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING AND NO JUDGEMENT IS PASSED.
7. I'M BREASTFEEDING...I CHOSE NOT TO USE THE BOTTLE.
8. I'M A WORRIER, EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE STUFF I WORRY ABOUT.
9. I'M PEAR SHAPED VERY MUCH SO! I AM ALSO PRETTY TALL. 5'11" AND 1/2"....
10. I AM GOING TO LOSE THE WEIGHT, LOOK GREAT, AND BE HEALTHY!
IN SHORT THIS IS ME! DID I MENTION THAT I AM VERY BULL HEADED? AND I LIKE A GOOD JOKE? OH WELL.. THIS IS JUST A LITTLE BIT OF ME FOR STARTERS...
"You are what you eat, and remember to consume your food, don't let your food consume you!"
1)I am a SAHM to 3 wonderful kids ages 6 1/2, 3 and 18months.
2)I love to cook and bake always looking for new and exciting recipes (low fat of coarse!)
3)President of our local MOMS Club
4)Have my motorcycle licence
5)Love to travel
6)Enjoy reading when I can find the time
7)Love just about every craft from scrap and stamping to quilting and needlepoint
8)Want to learn to knit, but left-handed and haven't found anyone to teach me yet!
9)Love sappy old musicials like State Fair and South Pacific
10)Desperate to loose this last 25 lbs and not have to wear my skirted bathing suit this summer down the beach!
1. I have five children - ages 14, 11, 9, 3, 9 mo.
2. I teach high school
3. My DH and I have been together for about 17 years.
4. I love music
5. I enjoy gardening
6. and cooking
7. This is my return to SP after having my 5th (and final) baby
8. We have a dog, fish, frogs, 5 rabbits, and my girls ride my parents' horses.
9. I LOVE football
10. I am so proud of my family - they are really great kids.
"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine" - Emerson
Goal #1 - to lose 10 pounds by the end of December
~My name is Amy
~I have 2 sons, Brandon 7 years and Erik 9 months
~My boyfriend and I have been together for 5-ish years but known each other for over 10 years (he was a groomsman in my first wedding
~I went to school to be an elementary teacher but at the moment I am a stay at home
~I have to be actively seeking employment of some kind for 35 hours a week to keep receiving county assistance
~SO & I will probably never get married (legally he is still married to his wife)
~That would make me the other woman
~I love to read
~I have rediscovered my love of writing
~I have a HORRIBLE body image
NEW start date: November 29,2010
1. I am 36.
2. I have a 3-year-old and a 13-month-old and a 12-year-old stepchild.
3. I worked in radio for 10 years but gave it up to be a full-time mom.
4. I've been married 5 years.
5. I have 3 tattoos and do not regret them.
6. I lost most the baby weight after my first but am having a hard with the second.
7. My husband is half Korean; my children are a quarter.
8. Two of my sisters live less than a block from me (one on each side of me) and I love it.
9. My hubby took the kids out to give me some time alone and he does this often.
10. My daughter looks like me and my son looks like his daddy.
The struggle to be healthy is always worth it.
1. 25 yrs old
2. SAHM of 3, ages 4 1/2, 2 1/2, and 7 months
3. have a wonderful hubby of 4 1/2 yrs (together 8 1/2)
4. i am an idependant educational consultant
5. i dont like to clean, but i do it anyway :P
6. was on 3 months bedrest w/last pregnancy so ive got some weight to shed
7. i quit smoking day after new years
8. i live in ND
9. i love thunderstorms(especially when i catch tornadoes/funnels, etc. on camera!)
10. my baby came 7 weeks early.
SAHM of 3
Independant Educational Consultant
Life is difficult,
Full of obstacles
But when you fall down,
Stand up, rub off the dirt
And ask ,"Who the hell pushed me?!"
Do or do not. There is no try.
"Changing habits of a lifetime takes strategy."
1)I have a fabulous 3 month old girl named Petyon
2)I have an amazing husband - we've been married 6 1/2 years
3)I work weird rotating 12 shifts and eat too much junk at work
4)Our dog, Tucker, likes to pretend he doesn't love Peyton, but he really does
5)I love cooking but often don't have time when I work 12 hr days and get home late
6)I have a box of jeans under my bed that I can't wait to get back into
7)I'm hoping some of my weight loss will rub off on my husband as he's got some baby weight to lose too!
8)I'm breastfeeding my LO and I want to make sure she has the best nutrition possible
9) I love the beach and I love the mountains and I can't wait to get to both with my husband and baby when the weather gets warm.
10)I love a good cappucino!!!!
"If there are no dogs in heaven, then I don't want to go there!"
Mommy to Hypnobabies Garrett (5/2006) and Summer (9/2008-born at home!), Haylee the Jack Russell and Aspen the Weimaraner.
Starting weight (October 2008-220lbs).
Running my way out of the 170s!!
1. I am 31
2. I have a 4 month old son named Logan
3. I got pregnant on my honeymoon!
4. I live in Pensacola, FL
5. I have almost always been overweight since high school.
6. I never knew how wonderful being a mommy would be!
7. I am a very emotional kind of girl
8. I love sappy movies
9. I can't wait for Lost to return to TV at the end of this month!
10. I have recently discovered I like to cook! (Who Knew!!?!)
Life is what you make of it!
1. I'm 28
2. 2 furbabies-Aspen the weimaraner and Haylee the JRT, who think they are human
3. 2 human children ( ) Garrett who is 2.5 and Summer who is 3 months
4. I've ALWAYS hated my body, but since DD's birth I've come to the realization it is strong and can do anything
5. I breastfed DS for 15 months, hoping to go longer with DD
6. I work at home full time as a research associate
7. My daughter was born at home
8. We cloth diaper
9. Icecream is the one bad food I could never give up completely
10. Someday I hope to give DH a run for his money in physical things like rollerblading and running!
Mommy to Hypnobabies Garrett (5/2006) and Summer (9/2008-born at home!), Haylee the Jack Russell and Aspen the Weimaraner.
Starting weight (October 2008-220lbs).
Running my way out of the 170s!!
1. I am 22
2. I live on the west coast of Norway
3. I have a son, Isac
4. I have 2 dogs, bicon frisè (Hero and Cesar)
5. I'll never get married
6. My true passion is animal rights and conservation
7. I love my boyfriend
8. I love food..
9. I love to shop
10. I dont count calories
Loose 10 kg - New wardrobe and tattoos!!:)
1. I am 23
2. I live in Maryland
3. I have a daughter named OLivia
4. I have 2 cats ( hades and medusa)
5. I have been married 2 years and 3 months
6. I am a stay at home mom
7. I love playing video games
8. I love photography and crafts
9. I love to shop
10. I love to cook
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too can become great.”
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ *Amber
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars!"
1. I'm 23
2. I have 3 kids
3. I love working out
3. I am a neat freak at times
4. I'm a christian and proud of it
5. My family is everything
6. I love my husband though sometimes he really irritates me
7. I can't wait christmas
8. I just joined the choir at my church
9. I'm in college
10. I want an old school nitendo so so bad!
|Back after baby#3||3/19/2014 11:40:52 PM|