1. I am BasBleuChick aka Tracey.
2. I live in North Durham off Guess Road.
3. I have lived in Durham for 7 yrs now, being a transplant from the Baltimore, MD area all my life.
4. Fave spots to meet up with friends are: Mad Hatter Bakery and Cafe and any place on Ninth St.
Fave outdoor exercise spots: Eno River State Park, Umstead State Park and Duke Gardens.
5. My goal (for life) is to feel better, physically and mentally, to look better, and to be/stay healthy. I see friends my age who are having health problems that are completely preventable (like obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.) and realize that the time to change and be proactive about my health is NOW! I go to Curves 3xwk (most weeks), walk in my n'hood, and lift weights at home. I need to push over my plateau after having lost 20 lbs since this past February. It may be difficult to hook up with people to exercise due to my schedule, but most weekends are free!
| Pounds lost: 0.0