3. How old are you and yes, please include the birthday? 60, July 25th
4. What are your hobbies? Gardening, cooking, reading
5. Short bio (ie married, kids, pets?):I am married, have 2 sons and 2 grandchildren. I have 3 small inside dogs, Gus, Daisy and Missy. My dogs are spoiled rotten and fun to have around.
6. Job/Career? or how you spend your day? I work full time and enjoy my job. I am a dispatcher for a Constables office.
7. Have you set any short/long term goals? I would like to lose 20 pds in about 2 months, just to start my weight loss journey. I have way more than that to lose.
8. What motivates you and keeps you motivated? I have to motivate myself which doesn't work very well.
9. What do you do, exercise wise, in a typical week? I walk some. I just got the Spark Activity tracker thing and it's pretty cool.
10. When were you diagnosed with RA? Diagnosed with RA a few years ago but didn't do much about it until this year. I have had some pretty bad days and the fatigue is overwhelming some days. My husband doesn't understand any of this and thinks I'm just getting lazy on my days off. :)
11. Which meds are you on? Currently on Methotrexate. In fact, today is my first day on it. I understand it takes a few weeks for it to work. I wish it worked right away though.
12. Which part of your body is typically the most painful? My hips, neck, hands, spine & ankles.
13. What works for you best in keeping the pain down? Rest helps and pain pills.
14. List 2 things we would never know to ask about you.
1) I'm hoping to get accepted into nursing school in the fall of this year. 2) I generally cook everything from scratch.
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.