|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Welcome to the group! Pole dancing is definitely addicting! If you are on Facebook, there is a group for dancers over 40 called the Grande Dames of Fitness. You should check them out too! www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_3
Hi! I'm Judi and and 49 years old soon to turn 50. I want to turn back the clock and get my 45 year old body back. I have been interested in pole dancing for a whil, finally bit the bullet and am taking the classes. Problem is I have very little upper body strength, so I must work hard on that. I also have migraines which limits the time I go to classes. I am also taking belly dancing classes. I feel like a big klutz, but I've only been at it for a week. With practice I will get there, later rather than sooner, but eventually. I am hoping my husband will put a pole in the basement for me sometime soon.
10 things about me not on my SparkPage:
1. I collect kaleidoscopes, art glass, angels, cat figurines, and "Wizard of Oz" memorabilia.
2. I am an amatuer photographer trying to turn pro.
3. I love Greek yogurt and oatmeal (not at the same time.)
4. I make angel boxes.
5. I like to garden.
6. I'm a clutter-bug.
7. Sweets are my downfall, especially Extreme Chocolate Lovers Blizzards.
8. I am a procrastinator.
9. I'm also a perfectionist, which is why I procrastinate.
10. I go to Maine every summer and Florida every winter to visit my mother.
Happy Days come from a limitless well I can drink from whenever I choose - Petra Van Baar
I thank God for all His Blessings on me,
And the mercy that He's bestowed.
I'm drinking from my saucer,
'Cause my cup has overflowed. - Michael Combs
Wishing you love, peace, joy, and blessings, Judi