Author: Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:
WHENWILLIBEFIT Posts: 1,078
2/14/11 1:56 P

Send Private Message
Reply
emoticon

MTNBLUEBIRD's Photo MTNBLUEBIRD SparkPoints: (15)
Fitness Minutes: (140)
Posts: 16
2/14/11 12:18 A

Send Private Message
Reply
Thank you all for the hearty welcome! Feels lovely to be here emoticon

Life Is Beautiful :)
MOMALDERMAN1's Photo MOMALDERMAN1 Posts: 2,651
2/13/11 5:54 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Welcome to the Clean Team. Nice to have you join us. emoticon

Living Better Everyday.

Dream bigger than yourself.

I serve a BIG GOD Who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all I can ask or think.

Central Standard Time Zone


 Pounds lost: 8.6 
 
0
30.25
60.5
90.75
121
ANIDUCK's Photo ANIDUCK Posts: 10,911
2/13/11 12:35 A

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

Hospitals are terrific for traumatic care; for acute care. They do a really, really good job in saving lives when it's a sudden bleeding emergency. But in terms of chronic care, they're terrible; (that is) in terms of the illnesses that most people have, endure, that cost the most money, that last the longest and ultimately die from. -Dr. Andrew Saul


 current weight: 125.4 
 
139
135.5
132
128.5
125
JILLIAN40's Photo JILLIAN40 SparkPoints: (116,873)
Fitness Minutes: (109,114)
Posts: 6,476
2/12/11 10:41 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Aloha and welcome!

sarah
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle" -Plato

"I never look back, detracts from the now." Edna Mole - "The Incredibles"

October: "Being overweight is hard, losing weight is hard, maintaining a healthy weight is hard. Choose your hard."

Vince Lombardi: "We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible."

Stephen Dolley "A man who wants something will find a way; a man who doesn't will find an excuse"


1,545 Days since:  added sugar
 
0
387
775
1162
1550
ELLIE381's Photo ELLIE381 SparkPoints: (128,750)
Fitness Minutes: (137,108)
Posts: 15,159
2/12/11 8:46 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
emoticon

Ontario, Canada


 current weight: 120.9 
 
132.1
129.3
126.5
123.7
120.9
OPTC_RORY_REECE's Photo OPTC_RORY_REECE Posts: 26,932
2/12/11 10:30 A

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
You were very lucky to be raised that way. Some of us weren't so lucky, but we're learning. emoticon

Tactical Commander Rory Reece (PIP OPTC Reece or TC Reece)
Outriders of the Night Watch - Pathfinders of the Dawn Patrol
Programmes for Interdimensional Protection (PIP)
KaMp MuGgLeS 12 (12KM): Zombies, Creatures & Monsters O'My!!

Duchess Anne of the BA * DI
Palace of Beauxbatons Academy & Fortress of Durmstrang Institute
HOGWARTS HM: 1/2/3GHRS - 4KM - 567GHRS - 8KM - 91011GHRS
Dr Carousel Calliope Clockmaker TM (Time Magician)

Annie


68 Days until:  KaMp MuGgLes - Zombies ENDS
 
100
75
50
25
0
MARYDSAN's Photo MARYDSAN Posts: 9,162
2/12/11 5:26 A

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Welcome from Japan!


Mary, Yomitan, JAPAN

I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Camp WannabeFit

5% Winter Firecrackers-WL

(JAPAN STANDARD TIME=UTC+9=USA ET+14)


 Pounds lost: 0.0 
 
0
2
4
6
8
MTNBLUEBIRD's Photo MTNBLUEBIRD SparkPoints: (15)
Fitness Minutes: (140)
Posts: 16
2/12/11 1:59 A

Send Private Message
Reply
Hi, this is Erin. I've been "eating clean" about 80% of the time, all my life. The other 20% is reserved for those occasions when I can't resist baking or cooking something "sinful" but even then, the ingredients are all or mostly whole foods. I've never been a fast-food, junk-food, soda-pop person...I can make tasty snacks myself, lol Good to meet you!

Life Is Beautiful :)
Page: 1 of (1)  

Report Innappropriate Post

Other Eating Clean Introduce Yourself to Team Forum Posts

Topics: Last Post:
New here 8/15/2015 3:04:22 AM
I have been around a long time 4/13/2015 4:06:56 PM
Whole 30? 4/28/2015 8:31:59 PM
new 8/27/2015 6:55:36 PM
New here 1/19/2016 11:16:11 PM



Thread URL: http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=-1x9014x39864549

Review our Community Guidelines


x Lose 10 Pounds by August 5! Sign up with Email Sign up with Facebook
By clicking one of the above buttons, you're indicating that you have read and agree to SparkPeople's Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and that you're at least 18 years of age.