Hi, I'm new here too. I've been on and off the exercise/diet yoyo for several years now. Most recently I gained back all the weight I lost early last year. I also moved, got a new more stressful job, and I have a 2 year old. So I'm looking to work on consistent exercise even if its only 10 minutes and 80% healthy eating.
1. What are you going to add to your fitness routine this month to get ready for spring?
I'm working on doing 70 minutes of exercise a week. Current favorite is Exerbeat.
2. What have you been doing that works great? Getting excited about a new game. Can't wait to get home and play it.
3. What do you need to change? Watching my diet more carefully.
4. What advice would you give to someone who is having trouble getting started?
Get a new game to get excited about, and really match your own skills. I've been out of it for the last few months, so I needed to go back to the beginning and take it slow. So I'm starting with 10-15 minutes on WIO, Exerbeat or Wii Fit.
5. Which Wii games would you recommend for the beginner, intermediate and advanced exerciser? Beginner - WIO, Exerbeat, Wii Fit ; Intermediate - Same plus Biggest Loser Total Challenge, My Fitness Coach ; Advanced - EA Sport Active 2.
Edited by: RIVERLEAF1772 at: 2/13/2012 (08:48)
"Make a different choice." Jillian
| Pounds lost: 12.0