|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Great goals everyone! Keep them coming!!
Cherkyle - Trayci
For the most part my April agenda is to get my house in order- I really hate moving! I'm on vacation until Easter, so as long as I put in a few hours each day I should be pretty close to done by the end of the month (other than the well maybe I should move this to..)
--------- 12/17----- 3/18
Waist---- 42.5"----- 37.5"
Hip------ 48.5" ----- 44"
Neck ----14.5" --- 13.75"
U Arm--- 13.5"----14.25"
0" and 1 LBS lost this week for a total of 10" and 19.5 lbs!
1. To get back on track with my diet (calorie counting) (After April 18th)
2. To burn 3000 calories a week exercising (After April 18th)
3. Move my Dad again to another ALF (done)
4. Finish up tax season without any more stress eating (After April 18th)
5. Plant my garden (after April 18th)
6. Enjoy more relaxing time with my husband (really need to do this)
7. To do well next Tuesday in our big sailing race (did well)
8. Work on getting enough sleep (taking a sleeping pill for the last 2 weeks)
Edited by: CHANSEN_20001 at: 4/15/2011 (21:34)
Florida - Eastern Standard Zone
One of my goals this month is to manage my time better
have ready meals for those rush days
watch my portion sizes
also to make sure I get enough sleep
Jeanut in Ga
eastern time zone
I would like to be more consistent across the board. I just happened to look at my streaks (probably have looked at them less than 10 times over the last year or two) my longest streak on anything was 8 days!! (Some things my streaks were alot longer, just not posted)
As far as advise, the best I got was to start slow, focus on one or two things at a time instead of trying to do it all! Once you have them conquered, pick something else, keep building!
Cherkyle - Trayci
What is on your agenda in April to work toward your goals? What will you accomplish this month?
How will you accomplish it? What advice would you give to people just starting their journey this month?
Nina- Wisconsin CST
Together Everyone Achieves More
Co-Leader- Walk it Out
Co-Leader- Wii Exercise