to the I Need Sleep! Team. We must get our sleep before we can become healthy.
It's important that you set up your SparkPage so we can keep in touch and get to know your teammates. Then start using a Sleep Diary.
1. Get a notebook and keep it by your bed so you can 'program' your mind to recognize the signals that it is time for bed and sleep.
2. Turn out the lights, turn off the computer and TV.
3. Brush your teeth and get in your jammies, along with the rest of your signals.
4. Get a fan or white noise machine to blockout any unwanted noises
5. Make sure your bedroom is dark, even turn the face of your alarm clock away from you.
Be consistent!!!!! Or you will just confuse your brain. Best of luck, sweetie
Beauty is in the IQ of the beholder.
Good food, good sleep, good friends creates a Spark for Life!
Let's all have fun and encourage others while getting healthy!!
| current weight: 206.0