Andrea – I wish I had your improv skills when it comes to cooking. I love the calm and peace that comes from a recipe and knowing exactly what to do ☺
Susan – Congrats on getting married! In 6 days I’ll have been married for 8 years and I’m loving it! I wish you every happiness! I grew up outside of Philly – do you know the Limerick/Royersford area by chance?
MaryAnn – I’m a fellow geocacher too!! Congrats on your weight loss!! ☺
Erin – Wish I could dance – soo cool. My hubby and I spent a month in Kenya and part of that was a week long Safari. I would highly recommend it! If you end up going and need any pointers, info., etc. let me know.
Hello to a very interesting group! My name is Ali.
1. Got bored in the corporate world and so quit. Went back to school for patisserie and baking. So much more fun!
2. Started running a little over a year ago and have done 2 half marathons. I’m signed up for my first full marathon which will take place this October.
3. I have a shih-tzu poodle mix named Bells who I am absolutely in love with.
4. I love being organized and having everything in order but I’m not compulsive about it.
5. I live in Alexandria, VA which is right outside DC.
| current weight: 162.0