Great advice! I started sending goodies to new members and telling them that I am available to be a partner if they are agreeable. Hopefully they checkout my SparkPage to see if we are compatible. Maybe I should suggest that with the offer of being accountability buddies.
"Adam fell that men might be, and men are that they might have joy."
current weight: 178.0
Fitness Minutes: (2,478) Posts: 2,198 4/10/13 2:08 P
1. At the bottom of our team page, you will see all of our members listed. You are free to invite anyone of the same gender. Just click on their username and ask if they are available to be your partner.
2. The newest members are listed first and probably are the ones who are still looking for one or more partners.
3. It can be helpful to look on the thread, "Welcome! share a little about yourself". Some members state that they are looking for a partner.
4. Jeromesgurl and Pennylynn 77 are two of the leaders who help find partners for anyone if asked. Just click on their names on the right upper corner under leaders.
5. Once you have a partner, please let one of us know for we try to keep a spreadsheet of those who do and do not have partners. ALSO, LIST YOUR PARTNERS UNDER THE THREAD, 'WHO IS MY ACCOUNTABILITY PARTNER, NOW?"
6. Feel free to ask me too, for we definitely want you to have a partner soon. This makes losing more fun and holds us accountable.
Feel free to browse and find additional partners on your own, or if you need help Jeromesgurl, Pennylynn, or Stareyes will help you. Just let them know. Here for you anytime, Lois
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.