|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
My goal for the year is to run a half marathon.
My goal is to lose a total of 50 lbs. So far I have lost a total of 28 lbs. Also I want to participate in doing a 10k by the end of the year. Next year I will be training to do a half-marathon. I'm on my way!
My goals for this year :
To become more active in BGR
Stick with a running/workout schedule
Be sure to give myself significant amounts of rest
My goals for this year are as follows:
1. Keep being a shining light/ role model for the people of my community
2. Lose 50 -70 pounds before the end of the year
3. To weight train 2 - 3 times a week
4. To do yoga once a week (Sundays)'
5. To drink 10 - 12 glasses of water a day
6. Cardio 4 - 5 times a week
7. To continue builing a stronger relationship with God
8. To fast on fruits and vegetables for one week, once every 2 months
Thats all! Good luck on your resolutions ladies
To lose another 20-30 pds this year
Doing the work it takes to reach those goals by making the workouts count and making better decisions EVERY time I eat.
I've renewed my membership @ LaFitness; gone to the gym when I didn't feel like it & not made excuses as to why I could eat out.
Staying Focused, Motivating Myself an Making it All Count!
1. Lose 45 lbs by the end of the year
2. Continue to run at least 4 days a week
3. Reach half fanatic status
4. Strength train 3 days a week
5. 8-10 glasses of water a day
6. 5 servings of fruit/veggies a day
7. Make better food choices (and portion sizes)
If you figured it all out today, what would be the point of tomorrow? ENJOY the process of being a work in progress
Wicked Sassy Ninja DONE Girls Challenge
Start 10/31 ~ 211.5
Loosen Up 11/14 ~ goal: 209
International Ninja Day 12/5 ~ goal: 206
Winter Solstice 12/21 ~ goal: 204
New Year's Eve (final) 12/31 ~ goal: 203
I'm going for 1lb a week but wouldn't it be nice to make it to onderland by the end of the year!
2013 Goals!! Short and Sweet
1. Make it to weight goal by 4/1/13 which means I've got to put in the work to get there...21 pounds to go.
2. Keep up my runs during the winter at least 3x/week and then 4x/week in "comfortable weather".
3. Strength train 2-3x/week
4. Continue healthy eating and portion control
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning, great is thy faithfulness
Now that school is done, I can get back on track. For 2013
Strength training minimum 2 days a week
6-8 glasses of water a day
(and to get back into the habit) -
1 run a week thru January,
2 runs a week thru February,
Maintaining 3 runs a week March - December (includes 5Ks)
No more chickening out on local 5Ks
Tackle at least 1 8K
Psalms 34:7 - Delight your self in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Before you ask God for Anything, remember to first thank him for Everything
My 2013 Goals and Resolutions
I want/need to lose 76lbs in 2013... the following SMART KISS goals will help me accomplish my goal.
Run at least 3 days per week (although I plan to sitck with my current 4 day run schedule)
Strength train at least 2 days per week
Drink at least 10 glasses of water per day
Eat at least 5 fruits/veggies per day
Log my food intake at least 5 days a week
No Beef or Pork products
No cakes, cookies, pies, candy during the week
My "13 in 2013" Completed Race Categories
The key to honoring New Years resolutions is best phrased with a S.M.A.R.T. K.I.S.S. =
Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, & Time-Specific & Keep It Super Simple
Specific: A specific goal has a much greater chance of being accomplished than a general goal. To set a specific goal you must answer the six “W” questions (who, what, when, where, which one, why) :
Measurable: Establish concrete criteria for measuring progress toward the attainment of each goal you set.
Attainable: When you identify goals that are most important to you, you begin to figure out ways you can make them come true.
Realistic: To be realistic, a goal must represent an objective toward which you are both willing and able to work.
Time-Specific: A goal should be grounded within a time frame. With no time frame tied to it there’s no sense of urgency.
Remember... Keep It Super Simple!
So, what are your 2013 goals and resolutions?
My "13 in 2013" Completed Race Categories