|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
1. Married for 11yrs, we've been together over 25yrs
2. We have 5 children together ( 4girls/1boy - 23married,21,19,18,14)
3. Born & Raised in church - plan to die in the LORD
4. Committed to all of my kids going to College on Scholarships ( so far so good)
5. Desire to know & see what my body will look like without all of this extra weight. *
*started having kids in my 20's ( in HS I was 125 or less) was 200pds by my 2nd child who's 21 geesh
Edited by: MRSBLAK27 at: 9/11/2012 (10:53)
1. I am an overachiever
2. I love to travel and read
3. I Must become a runner
4. I Must lose 100 pounds by September 2013
5. I am going to be 21 next March, I must be 50 pounds lighter by then
1. I'm married with 3 kids (19, 23, 25) who were all home-schooled at some point.
2. I finished a 4 year BBA degree at Temple University in 2 years, with honors AND while I was pregnant with my 3rd child.
3. I LOVE high school and college football so much that I was a football analyst for several years who wrote under a male's name. (lol)
4. I am a new empty-nester as my kids are all living in different places for different reasons (my 19-yr old son is away on a Big Ten football scholarship, my 23-yr old daughter is traveling the world while studying abroad, my 25-yr old daughter is an R&B singer with a singing contract with a major label)
5. I am a performance consultant but no one tends to know what that means. lol (In short, I ensure that businesses perform at optimal levels.)
Edited by: CONDZMOMOFJJQ at: 9/11/2012 (13:28)
40 lbs gone - 09/17/12
45 lbs gone - 10/23/12
50 lbs gone -
55 lbs gone -
60 lbs gone -
66 lbs gone - (ONEDERLAND)
1. I am a mother of two beautiful children (one boy and one girl) (the puppy was at my son's request...LOL)
2. I have been happily married to my best friend for 15 years
3. I recently moved back to the west coast after living in the southeast for the past 17 years
4. I ran my first in June (Rock N Roll ~ Seattle)
5. 14 years ago I was baptized into Christ and have enjoyed the journey
~ Charice ~
Leader ~ Phenomenal Women of AKA
"Temptation may break me; procrastination may blind me; but motivation will push me and devotion will save me (Unknown)."
1. I am SAVED by the blood of Christ!!
2. Married 21 years..happily!! Mother of 5(3 boys/2 girls(inc a set of girl/boy twins)
3. I am fluent in Spanish(speak, read and write)
4. I am going into my 5th year of homeschooling my children
5. I have lost 95 pounds since 3/11
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning, great is thy faithfulness
1. I live in Georgia.
2. I am a proud mother of 1.
3. Caring is my passion and my curse.
4. I have a few health problems that hinder my progress.
5. I WILL REACH ALL OF MY GOALS!!!
Never undermine your worth, by comparing yourself to others. ~Tonya J.
Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing being wrong. ~Peter T. Mcintyre
5. I am fearfully and wonderfully made!
4. I love to crochet
3. I am a part-time consultant for a gourmet foods company
2. I am married to my “better than Boaz” and we have 2 sons with special needs (one is mentally challenged, yet high functioning and #two is autistic).
1. I am learning to let go of things by lessening my expectations of others (and myself) – basically taking care of me!
"Not every hero wears a cape!"
EAT RIGHT RULE: Freggies are fast food!
“Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” ~Mark Victor Hansen
1. I'll be 30 in September (eep!)
2. Have a hubby but no kids yet
3. I work in Govt IT
4. Love to read
5. Started running in May because I wanted to participate in Run For Your Lives 5K in October. That was it. The only goal. Since making that goal, I have completed three official 5Ks, and have a goal of completing two 5 or 10Ks a month for the rest of the year and a Half Marathon in February.
If you figured it all out today, what would be the point of tomorrow? ENJOY the process of being a work in progress
Wicked Sassy Ninja DONE Girls Challenge
Start 10/31 ~ 211.5
Loosen Up 11/14 ~ goal: 209
International Ninja Day 12/5 ~ goal: 206
Winter Solstice 12/21 ~ goal: 204
New Year's Eve (final) 12/31 ~ goal: 203
I'm going for 1lb a week but wouldn't it be nice to make it to onderland by the end of the year!
1. I'm married with 4 kids
2. I'm a RN
3. I love to read
4. I've lost 30lbs
5. I want to lose maybe 105 more pound
Uno - I am determined to be fluent in Spanish
Dos - I am determined to lose 35lbs
Tres - I am determined to run Baltimore's half marathon in October
Cuatro - I love music
Cinco - I am married with a son and daughter
I can simplify my life and lighten my burdens by deciding realistically what I want to do and what I have time to do. (~_^)
1. I am determined to become a runner.
2. I am a makeup artist.
3. I love music.
4. I love to travel.
5. I am afraid to love.
Self-love is the only weight-loss aid that really works in the long run.
- Jenny Craig
A little lipgloss goes a long way. And with my lipgloss and a bottle of water, I am going to beat this overweight thing.
1. I have a hubby and two sons
2. I love to draw
3. I am a graphic designer
4. I love my sisters
5. I want to be GREAT at running
EXCUSES ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT IT BAD ENOUGH!
1. I'm an avid musical theatre actor
2. I love to kayak
3. I have an annual pass to Disneyland and go often
4. I LOVE museums
5. I collect African-American angel figurines
There's No Business Like Show Business!
5. I am determined to become a runner.
4. I have committed to complete 12 5K events in 2012.
3. I love to read.
2. I love to travel.
1. I am a saved child of the trinity; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
My "13 in 2013" Completed Race Categories
1. I'm 50 years old.
2. I hold a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
3. I get my college degree at age 49.
4. I love to travel.
5. I love to write!
(¸.·´ (¸.·* Cee*
BBQ (Beautiful Black Queens)
Love Yourself/Love Your Body
SP Class of July 14- 20, 2013
* * * * *
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚Sprinkling a little Spark in your life!
|BGR Locations... Where are you running?||4/26/2013 12:56:03 PM|
|2013 Running Goals & Resolutions||5/15/2013 1:43:21 PM|
|Running 101: How Often Should You Run?||6/30/2013 4:42:13 PM|
|HOW MANY MILES ARE YOU WALKING/JOGG ING/RUNNING?||3/19/2014 10:48:09 PM|
|Have you signed up for a running event?||6/30/2013 9:32:01 PM|