|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:|
MRSBLAK27 Posts: 1,075
9/11/12 10:50 A
1. Married for 11yrs, we've been together over 25yrs
2. We have 5 children together ( 4girls/1boy - 23married,21,19,18,14)
3. Born & Raised in church - plan to die in the LORD
4. Committed to all of my kids going to College on Scholarships ( so far so good)
5. Desire to know & see what my body will look like without all of this extra weight. *
*started having kids in my 20's ( in HS I was 125 or less) was 200pds by my 2nd child who's 21 geesh
Edited by: MRSBLAK27 at: 9/11/2012 (10:53)
1. I am an overachiever
2. I love to travel and read
3. I Must become a runner
4. I Must lose 100 pounds by September 2013
5. I am going to be 21 next March, I must be 50 pounds lighter by then
1. I'm married with 3 kids (19, 23, 25) who were all home-schooled at some point.
2. I finished a 4 year BBA degree at Temple University in 2 years, with honors AND while I was pregnant with my 3rd child.
3. I LOVE high school and college football so much that I was a football analyst for several years who wrote under a male's name. (lol)
4. I am a new empty-nester as my kids are all living in different places for different reasons (my 19-yr old son is away on a Big Ten football scholarship, my 23-yr old daughter is traveling the world while studying abroad, my 25-yr old daughter is an R&B singer with a singing contract with a major label)
5. I am a performance consultant but no one tends to know what that means. lol (In short, I ensure that businesses perform at optimal levels.)
Edited by: CONDZMOMOFJJQ at: 9/11/2012 (13:28)
40 lbs gone - 09/17/12
45 lbs gone - 10/23/12
50 lbs gone -
55 lbs gone -
60 lbs gone -
66 lbs gone - (ONEDERLAND)
1. I am a mother of two beautiful children (one boy and one girl) (the puppy was at my son's request...LOL)
2. I have been happily married to my best friend for 15 years
3. I recently moved back to the west coast after living in the southeast for the past 17 years
4. I ran my first in June (Rock N Roll ~ Seattle)
5. 14 years ago I was baptized into Christ and have enjoyed the journey
~ Charice ~
Leader ~ Phenomenal Women of AKA
"Temptation may break me; procrastination may blind me; but motivation will push me and devotion will save me (Unknown)."
1. I am SAVED by the blood of Christ!!
2. Married 21 years..happily!! Mother of 5(3 boys/2 girls(inc a set of girl/boy twins)
3. I am fluent in Spanish(speak, read and write)
4. I am going into my 5th year of homeschooling my children
5. I have lost 95 pounds since 3/11
1. I live in Georgia.
2. I am a proud mother of 1.
3. Caring is my passion and my curse.
4. I have a few health problems that hinder my progress.
5. I WILL REACH ALL OF MY GOALS!!!
Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing being wrong. ~Peter T. Mcintyre
Try and fail, but never fail to try. ~unknown
Nothing reduces the odds against you like ignoring them. ~Robert Brault
5. I am fearfully and wonderfully made!
4. I love to crochet
3. I am a part-time consultant for a gourmet foods company
2. I am married to my “better than Boaz” and we have 2 sons with special needs (one is mentally challenged, yet high functioning and #two is autistic).
1. I am learning to let go of things by lessening my expectations of others (and myself) – basically taking care of me!
EAT RIGHT RULE: Freggies ARE fast food!
5% Challenge: WL Champions of the Kitchen
1. I'll be 30 in September (eep!)
2. Have a hubby but no kids yet
3. I work in Govt IT
4. Love to read
5. Started running in May because I wanted to participate in Run For Your Lives 5K in October. That was it. The only goal. Since making that goal, I have completed three official 5Ks, and have a goal of completing two 5 or 10Ks a month for the rest of the year and a Half Marathon in February.
If you figured it all out today, what would be the point of tomorrow? ENJOY the process of being a work in progress
Wicked Sassy Ninja DONE Girls Challenge
Start 10/31 ~ 211.5
Loosen Up 11/14 ~ goal: 209
International Ninja Day 12/5 ~ goal: 206
Winter Solstice 12/21 ~ goal: 204
New Year's Eve (final) 12/31 ~ goal: 203
I'm going for 1lb a week but wouldn't it be nice to make it to onderland by the end of the year!
1. I'm married with 4 kids
2. I'm a RN
3. I love to read
4. I've lost 30lbs
5. I want to lose maybe 105 more pound
Uno - I am determined to be fluent in Spanish
Dos - I am determined to lose 35lbs
Tres - I am determined to run Baltimore's half marathon in October
Cuatro - I love music
Cinco - I am married with a son and daughter
I can simplify my life and lighten my burdens by deciding realistically what I want to do and what I have time to do. (~_^)
1. I am determined to become a runner.
2. I am a makeup artist.
3. I love music.
4. I love to travel.
5. I am afraid to love.
Self-love is the only weight-loss aid that really works in the long run.
- Jenny Craig
A little lipgloss goes a long way. And with my lipgloss and a bottle of water, I am going to beat this overweight thing.
1. I have a hubby and two sons
2. I love to draw
3. I am a graphic designer
4. I love my sisters
5. I want to be GREAT at running
EXCUSES ARE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT IT BAD ENOUGH!
1. I'm an avid musical theatre actor
2. I love to kayak
3. I have an annual pass to Disneyland and go often
4. I LOVE museums
5. I collect African-American angel figurines
Man is born broken.
He lives by mending.
The grace of God is glue. - Eugene O' Neill
5. I am determined to become a runner.
4. I have committed to complete 12 5K events in 2012.
3. I love to read.
2. I love to travel.
1. I am a saved child of the trinity; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
My "13 in 2013" Completed Race Categories
1. I'm 50 years old.
2. I hold a 3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
3. I get my college degree at age 49.
4. I love to travel.
5. I love to write!
(ï¿½.ï¿½ï¿½ (ï¿½.ï¿½* Cee*
--BBQ (Beautiful Black Queens)
-- Determination and Accountability
* * * * *
â˜»/áƒ¦Ëš ï¿½ã€‚* â™¥ Ëš Ëšâœ°Ëš Ë›â˜…* ã€‚ áƒ¦Ë›ï¿½ ã€‚* ï¿½â™¥ Ëš ï¿½ â˜… *Ëš .áƒ¦ ã€‚