1. Married for 11yrs, we've been together over 25yrs 2. We have 5 children together ( 4girls/1boy - 23married,21,19,18,14) 3. Born & Raised in church - plan to die in the LORD 4. Committed to all of my kids going to College on Scholarships ( so far so good) 5. Desire to know & see what my body will look like without all of this extra weight. *
*started having kids in my 20's ( in HS I was 125 or less) was 200pds by my 2nd child who's 21 geesh
Edited by: MRSBLAK27 at: 9/11/2012 (10:53)
Pounds lost: 2.8
Fitness Minutes: (15,880) Posts: 80 9/8/12 3:31 P
1. I'm married with 3 kids (19, 23, 25) who were all home-schooled at some point. 2. I finished a 4 year BBA degree at Temple University in 2 years, with honors AND while I was pregnant with my 3rd child. 3. I LOVE high school and college football so much that I was a football analyst for several years who wrote under a male's name. (lol) 4. I am a new empty-nester as my kids are all living in different places for different reasons (my 19-yr old son is away on a Big Ten football scholarship, my 23-yr old daughter is traveling the world while studying abroad, my 25-yr old daughter is an R&B singer with a singing contract with a major label) 5. I am a performance consultant but no one tends to know what that means. lol (In short, I ensure that businesses perform at optimal levels.)
1. I am a mother of two beautiful children (one boy and one girl) (the puppy was at my son's request...LOL) 2. I have been happily married to my best friend for 15 years 3. I recently moved back to the west coast after living in the southeast for the past 17 years 4. I ran my first in June (Rock N Roll ~ Seattle) 5. 14 years ago I was baptized into Christ and have enjoyed the journey
~ Charice ~
Leader ~ Phenomenal Women of AKA
"Temptation may break me; procrastination may blind me; but motivation will push me and devotion will save me (Unknown)."
March Minutes: 0
Fitness Minutes: (68,343) Posts: 686 8/24/12 9:58 P
1. I am SAVED by the blood of Christ!! 2. Married 21 years..happily!! Mother of 5(3 boys/2 girls(inc a set of girl/boy twins) 3. I am fluent in Spanish(speak, read and write) 4. I am going into my 5th year of homeschooling my children 5. I have lost 95 pounds since 3/11
Pounds lost: 0.0
Fitness Minutes: (26,698) Posts: 9,803 8/21/12 12:21 P
5. I am fearfully and wonderfully made! 4. I love to crochet 3. I am a part-time consultant for a gourmet foods company 2. I am married to my “better than Boaz” and we have 2 sons with special needs (one is mentally challenged, yet high functioning and #two is autistic). 1. I am learning to let go of things by lessening my expectations of others (and myself) – basically taking care of me!
1. I'll be 30 in September (eep!) 2. Have a hubby but no kids yet 3. I work in Govt IT 4. Love to read 5. Started running in May because I wanted to participate in Run For Your Lives 5K in October. That was it. The only goal. Since making that goal, I have completed three official 5Ks, and have a goal of completing two 5 or 10Ks a month for the rest of the year and a Half Marathon in February.
If you figured it all out today, what would be the point of tomorrow? ENJOY the process of being a work in progress
Wicked Sassy Ninja DONE Girls Challenge Start 10/31 ~ 211.5 Loosen Up 11/14 ~ goal: 209 International Ninja Day 12/5 ~ goal: 206 Winter Solstice 12/21 ~ goal: 204 New Year's Eve (final) 12/31 ~ goal: 203
I'm going for 1lb a week but wouldn't it be nice to make it to onderland by the end of the year!
Uno - I am determined to be fluent in Spanish Dos - I am determined to lose 35lbs Tres - I am determined to run Baltimore's half marathon in October Cuatro - I love music Cinco - I am married with a son and daughter
I can simplify my life and lighten my burdens by deciding realistically what I want to do and what I have time to do. (~_^)
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.