1. Married for 11yrs, we've been together over 25yrs 2. We have 5 children together ( 4girls/1boy - 23married,21,19,18,14) 3. Born & Raised in church - plan to die in the LORD 4. Committed to all of my kids going to College on Scholarships ( so far so good) 5. Desire to know & see what my body will look like without all of this extra weight. *
*started having kids in my 20's ( in HS I was 125 or less) was 200pds by my 2nd child who's 21 geesh
Edited by: MRSBLAK27 at: 9/11/2012 (10:53)
Pounds lost: 2.8
Fitness Minutes: (15,880) Posts: 80 9/8/12 3:31 P
1. I'm married with 3 kids (19, 23, 25) who were all home-schooled at some point. 2. I finished a 4 year BBA degree at Temple University in 2 years, with honors AND while I was pregnant with my 3rd child. 3. I LOVE high school and college football so much that I was a football analyst for several years who wrote under a male's name. (lol) 4. I am a new empty-nester as my kids are all living in different places for different reasons (my 19-yr old son is away on a Big Ten football scholarship, my 23-yr old daughter is traveling the world while studying abroad, my 25-yr old daughter is an R&B singer with a singing contract with a major label) 5. I am a performance consultant but no one tends to know what that means. lol (In short, I ensure that businesses perform at optimal levels.)
1. I am a mother of two beautiful children (one boy and one girl) (the puppy was at my son's request...LOL) 2. I have been happily married to my best friend for 15 years 3. I recently moved back to the west coast after living in the southeast for the past 17 years 4. I ran my first in June (Rock N Roll ~ Seattle) 5. 14 years ago I was baptized into Christ and have enjoyed the journey
~ Charice ~
Leader ~ Phenomenal Women of AKA
"Temptation may break me; procrastination may blind me; but motivation will push me and devotion will save me (Unknown)."
March Minutes: 0
Fitness Minutes: (41,968) Posts: 685 8/24/12 9:58 P
1. I am SAVED by the blood of Christ!! 2. Married 21 years..happily!! Mother of 5(3 boys/2 girls(inc a set of girl/boy twins) 3. I am fluent in Spanish(speak, read and write) 4. I am going into my 5th year of homeschooling my children 5. I have lost 95 pounds since 3/11
It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning, great is thy faithfulness
Pounds lost: 0.0
Fitness Minutes: (23,610) Posts: 8,301 8/21/12 12:21 P
5. I am fearfully and wonderfully made! 4. I love to crochet 3. I am a part-time consultant for a gourmet foods company 2. I am married to my “better than Boaz” and we have 2 sons with special needs (one is mentally challenged, yet high functioning and #two is autistic). 1. I am learning to let go of things by lessening my expectations of others (and myself) – basically taking care of me!
"Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip toe if you must, but take the step!" ~unknown
1. I'll be 30 in September (eep!) 2. Have a hubby but no kids yet 3. I work in Govt IT 4. Love to read 5. Started running in May because I wanted to participate in Run For Your Lives 5K in October. That was it. The only goal. Since making that goal, I have completed three official 5Ks, and have a goal of completing two 5 or 10Ks a month for the rest of the year and a Half Marathon in February.
If you figured it all out today, what would be the point of tomorrow? ENJOY the process of being a work in progress
Wicked Sassy Ninja DONE Girls Challenge Start 10/31 ~ 211.5 Loosen Up 11/14 ~ goal: 209 International Ninja Day 12/5 ~ goal: 206 Winter Solstice 12/21 ~ goal: 204 New Year's Eve (final) 12/31 ~ goal: 203
I'm going for 1lb a week but wouldn't it be nice to make it to onderland by the end of the year!
Uno - I am determined to be fluent in Spanish Dos - I am determined to lose 35lbs Tres - I am determined to run Baltimore's half marathon in October Cuatro - I love music Cinco - I am married with a son and daughter
I can simplify my life and lighten my burdens by deciding realistically what I want to do and what I have time to do. (~_^)
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.