From the looks of her Spark Page, she has a very decisive plan in reaching her health and fitness goals. She's loves the outdoors and on one of her hikes, she came upon a pleasant surprise. A crisp $5.00 dollar bill. How cools it that?
Something to Lose
Over the past few years I've watched my weight creep up and up. In April 2012 I decided that I've had enough. I joined SparkPeople with about 35 pounds to lose. My goal is to get back to a healthy weight for my 5 foot frame and be healthy for my family.
Member Since: 4/23/2012
Fitness Minutes: 11,129
- Get into better overall shape
- Not be embarrassed and hide when someone breaks out a camera
- Feel comfortable in a bathing suit
- Lose 20 pounds by October 30, 2012
Reward: Hot Stone Massage
- Lose 35 pounds by December 1, 2012
Reward: Take a beach vacation in 2013
- Gym for cardio five to six times a week and strength training three times a week
- Daily food tracking
- Eating more whole foods, less processed
- Sticking to the SparkPeople suggested nutrition goals
- Drinking eight + glasses of water a day
- Trying so very hard to eat more fruits and veggies
I love to travel and hike.
Spark Page www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=STROMSP
“How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.” John Burroughs
| current weight: 212.0