1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, my mom read a book when she was little about a lioness called Sandra and voila!!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I can't remember when but it was when I watched a very sad documentary on tv.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I do, when I don't have to write too fast.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I love beef - medium on the side of bloody.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, 1 boy, who is going to turn 9 next month.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I'm not sure.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
You have to if you want to survive the British dry sense of humour!!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Bran flakes (I kid you not!)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don't think any of my shoes have laces!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
Neither. They are the 2 colours I dislike the most along with orange. I'm a purple girl myself :)
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I'm not the most patient person in the world.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Right now, my son who's been away on holiday with his father for the past week. I'm getting him back on Tuesday and it can't come quick enough. Generally, my family who are still living in France.
18. WHAT IS THE JAMIE EASON TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST (altered from Paula McKenna, but WTH is that? )
Push-ups I guess, I'm not very good at them.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black flip flops with black sequins on top... Sparkly!!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
bowl of leek and potato soup and 1/2 chicken breast
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I have the tv on on the background. Murder She Wrote is on - I love Jessica Fletcher! :)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Something baking in the oven - cake or bread are a favourite.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
The gas company about booking an engineer to come and fix a new part on my boiler.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Ballroom or Latin dance competition, gymnastics
27. HAIR COLOR?
Very dark red
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Indeed I do.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
French - especially if cooked by my mother.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
At cinema, the latest Harry Potter - On TV, Waitress (only for Nathan Fillion!)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black jumper over a summer dress
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer always (or a very nice autumn)
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
That's not fair, I can't choose - although anything with chocolate is a favourite.
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Both at the same time for me too! :D
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Unconsoled, by Kazuo Ishiguro
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I have a laptop, but my favourite mouse pad had Flik from A Bug's Life on :)
41. FAVORITE TRAIT IN A FRIEND?
Being a nice person
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My son's laughing, my cat purring
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I went on a school trip to Chicago when I was 15 - first time I went on a plane - trip of my life so far.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm a super baker
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
France, in the Alps region.
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
North East England
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Traditional red brick.
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Red and it a Peugeot called Pablo.
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
I do! Thanks Sugardaze :)
Love from Sandra xxx
Something has changed within me, something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing, too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes: and leap!
It's time to try defying gravity
I think I'll try defying gravity
And you can't pull me down!
|17 Days until: 5:2 Challenge completed