|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
1. Be Impeccable With Your Word
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
2. Don't Take Anything Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.
3. Don't Make Assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
4. Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret
5. Keep above agreements authored by Miguel Ruiz in mind as I observe 4 noble truths of Buddhism
...where attention goes, energy flows...
Drinking 8 glasses of water every day.
Lights out by 10.30pm 3 nights a week.
Exercise minimum 3x week - hopefully 5-7.
Eat 3 fruits 5 veges a day every day.
Keep in contact with friends and family more.
Edited by: INDICARGIRL at: 7/3/2011 (05:50)
1) Getting in my 90 minutes of cardio a week. Less than this isn't an option.
2) Veggies...not to be ignored!
3) Measuring myself every two weeks. Accountability, much?
4) My future. If I don't commit now, I won't have the one I want!
5) Myself. This is more than a marriage, I'm never not gonna be with me.
Using my work out dvd's i have 6 of them
Tracking my meals and fittness
measuring my entire body monthly
weighing myself weekly
Not eating junk food
Not drink soda-so far so good
Don't cheat (Oh, I can have just ONE Dorito!)-so far so good
Hit the gym 4 days a week-just started exercising this week...wanted to get my mind right about the food first.
Get to bed earlier-seeing how it's after midnight, I see this is something that I still need to work on.
Track meals consistently-this is going well so far.
1. Eating more organic
2. Regular sleep (I usually get less then 4 hours on my work days and then 14 on my days of)
3. Limiting my favorite food, Pasta
4. Tracking meals and exercise
5. Finding new ways to exercise so I can enjoy it because i hate the gym. I started hiking for example and I LOVE it!
Drink more water, try to eliminate sodas
Eat at least one good fruit and vegie a day, try to eliminate the potatos
Exercise each day, I know its hard at first, but expending energy creates energy
Dont let the daily chaos and frustrations take over and ruin it all
Organize all the clutter
1) drink water
2) rewarding myself in small ways
3) walking at least 2miles a week
4) dancing while cleaning- who said it had to be boring
5) sticking with my exercise program
1. Definitely waking up to a get up and go song-my very first one was "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" awesome way to start
2. Going to the gym 3 times a week (actually i go 5 times a week)
3. Use the strength and cardio tracker daily
4. Reading a motivation quote per day
5. Drinking 8 glasses of water per day
Water, Water, Water, Water, Water
Edited by: SUZY_Q1968 at: 7/15/2011 (11:20)
1. Biking at least 3 days a week
2. Being in bed by 1030 and waking up by 630 daily and not hitting the snooze button anymore
3. Eating at least 2 fruits per day
4. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day
5. Limiting sweets.
1. Running daily
2. Drinking 8 glasses of water daily
3. Trying new healthy recipes
4. Avoiding diet drinks
5. Staying active on sparkpeople to get support!
1. Getting 8 hours of sleep
2. Working out everyday
3. Drinking the amount of water appropriate for my body weight
4. Eating healthier and tracking my food, water and exercise
5. Eating more fresh cut fruits and vegetables
Edited by: YASMINCANO at: 6/13/2011 (22:24)
1. Tracking my food, exercise and water each day
2. Walking my dog every day
3. Drinking 5 cups of water a day
4. Eating a decent breakfast
5. Taking my vitamins every day
Starting weight 6/13/11 ~ 204.8
Falling For Fitness
Starting Weight: 185.6
Goal Weight: 160
Super Summer Slimdown Challenge
Starting Weight- 187.4
March 23- 181 lbs
April 20- 173 (goodbye obesity!)
May 25- 163
1. Tracking my food and exercise every day.
2. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day.
3. Eating more fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. Taking my dogs for a walk every day.
5. Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night.
Starting Fresh and Feeling Motivated
"If you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right."
1. Eating a healthy breakfast every day.
2. Working out for at least 30 minutes 6 days a week.
3. Tracking my food and exercise every day.
4. Eating more fresh fruits and veggies.
5. Getting up at a reasonable time everyday.
1. 5%- 278.4lbs ~~DONE 7/9/2011
2. 10%- 263.7lbs
3. -50 lbs- 243lbs
4. 25%- 220lbs (weight on Drivers License)
5. HALF WAY- 211lbs
6. ONEderland- 199lbs
7. -100lbs- 193lbs
8. 40%- 176lbs
9. HALF of starting weight- 146.5lbs
Since I have been here a long time my list is one of continued committment to:
1. Being a pescatarian and mostly a vegetarian
2. Tracking all my food and exercise every day
3. Get at least 50 minutes of exercise at least 6 days a week
4. Do strength exercise sessions 3 times a week
5. Start every day by writing 5 gratitudes
...where attention goes, energy flows...
Add here, the five things that you are going to commit to to reach your goal.
-Leader of the Wiccan Dieters.
-Leader of Wow I need to lose a whole person.
-Leader of SP Class of June 12-18, 2011
-Leader of Asthma/COPD Sufferers.