Oh, and also, here's been my typical menu so far this week. This changes depending on the day, but is more or less representative, so I'd appreciate any feedback!
- 2 slices nitrite free bacon
- 1 or 2 eggs
- 1 TBS of heavy cream in my coffee
- 1-2 TBS of chia seeds (5g of carbs, but also 5g of fiber - plus a little fat and protein, so I use this to keep my fiber intake up)
- 4 oz canned Tuna with 2 TBS olive oil mayo
- 1 cup broccoli or 2 cup salad mix
- 1 TBS of chia seeds
- Steak bites, full fat mozzerella cheese sticks, more tuna - this changes frequently from among those choices, and usually I'll also have some cucumbers or broccoli - I have 2 or 3 of these snacks throughout the day depending on when I'm hungry
- 4-6 oz of ground beef, salmon steak, skirt steak - whatever meat I have around
- cooked in 1 TBS olive oil
- some veggie or salad mix on the side, usually with an oil based dressing or roasted in oil
BLC for 20 Somethings Co-Leader
Running (and walking) my first half marathon at the end of February! I'm excited to push myself and see what I can do!
| current weight: 267.4