Should have done these questions first, lol
1) What's your name?
My name is Chrissy
2) Where are you from?
I live in Maine but have lived all over the east coast from Puerto Rico, Texas, Florida, Mass, and the very northernmost of Maine... a few places in between as well, lol.
3) Any children?
I have 3 beautiful girls ages 2, 4, and 8
4) How busy are you: work, school, family, travel, etc?
Very busy, I am a stay at home, homeschool my girls, run my own small business(part-time) from home, do field work(photography), Do the books and other paperwork for our family business. So things do get a bit chaotic at time, more so during the holidays.
5) How can we help you maintain your health during the holidays and your busy schedule?
I think just being a little more accountable by being part of the challenge will help me a lot. Being able to chat about difficulties with others as well.
6) On a scale of 1-10 how determined are you to maintain or lose weight over the holiday?
Very so I would say 7-8
7) Normally how much weight do you gain after the holidays?
Not sure i generally never weighted myself before joining sparkpeople.
8) Any New Year's resolutions? Are you gonna practice them ahead of time or wait until after New Years 2011?
Why put off till tomorrow what you can do today? My goals are my goals... they are posted through out my blogs and on my page.
9) Do you like to lose weight alone or with a buddy? If with a buddy try our Hold the Stuffing Buddy Finder.
Buddies help. i wish I could find one local to walk with as well, but online is helpful too.
10) What are your monthly goals (food, mind, body) for Nov, Dec, and January?
Well between now and new years I would like to get to the 200 pound mark... that means about 3.5 pounds a week. I am trying to add more intense workouts to my days. I want to be able to jog by new years not just walking with a few burst of jogging like I have just started doing now. I want my house ready for company this holiday season... I lack organization skills.
Once in a while you get shown the light
In the strangest of places if you look at it right. ~ Scarlet Begonias, Grateful Dead
| current weight: 214.0