|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
1. I'm She (short form of my name).
2. I love to read...fiction mostly.
3. I'm raising a 9yr old geek (like mother like daughter).
4. I live in a Houston suburb but I'm from Las Vegas.
5. I've skydived twice.
6. I'm a single mom.
7. I enjoy watching movies, even the ones made from books (the books are always better though...lol).
8. I'm a gadget/tech geek.
9. I'm frugal & I balance my checkbook to the penny.
10. I love to dance & I'll watch any form of it.
1. I love to dance.. pretty much any type... i have loved dancing since i was little (im just too clumsey to be good)
2. I have had 2 kids
3. I love coke-a-cola and am a soda junkie
4. I hate cooking unless its for a special occasion... my biggest weekness is jack in the box
5. I live in Las Vegas
6. I love to read... mostly history
7. I love to travel and have been quite a few places... a lot of europe, a lot of the middle east, some of the far east like Tailand and S. Korea... (no not military)
8. I love computers like desiging programs.
9. My goal in life is to retire to eastern europe hopefully by the time i'm 40-45.
10. I'm slightly OCD and my house has to sparkle at all times or i just cant function...
1) I have one child (teenager).
2) I love to garden.
3) I built my own home.
4) I enjoy reading.
5) I'm a major movie buff.
6) I'm a single mom.
7) I'm a musical snob. Have you see High Fidelity. That should give you a hint.
8) My wardrobe is still mainly black.
9) I play percussion.
10) I can't stand Twilight (books and movies). Sparkling Vampires, whatever.
☀ PST ☀
❝Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.❞ -unknown
⇛ Tools to Keep You Active: exercise.lbl.gov/index.html
⇛ Walk to Rivendell Tracker: www.barrowdowns.com/walktorivendell.php
⇛ Appalachian Trail Mileage Chart: www.summitpost.org/appalachia
1. My name is Debbie
2. I have 3 girls
3. I have been married for just about 12 years to my best friend
4. I love to cook
5. I love dancing and bike riding
6. I am an avid reader and the library is one of my fav places
7. I need to be outdoors often, which is why I love living in Colorado
8. I am a stay at home mom, but my two youngest go to an online charter school so at least half my day is spent teaching them.
9. Our house is for sale and I hope to move back to the city this spring
10. I love to exercise, but still don't always make time for it.
BLC 24 - Azure Destinations
Super Hero Name: The Light Frog
Superpower: Super Strength
Weapon: Glue Launcher
Happiness is just one workout away.
1) my screen name is from a sci-fi show from the 90's.
2) I have two kids, a girl who's 3 this week, and a boy who;s 18 months
3) My anniversary is July 4th, so we can have fireworks every year.
4) I work in Usability Design, but no one knows what that is, so I just tell people I work on computers.
5) I love dancing, but hadn't been out to a club in like 4 years (until this past weekend!)
6) I live outside Houston, but consider my home to be Mississippi
7) I'm still working on losing my baby weight from my 1st baby.
8) I love taking cruises. With my husband, and even my kids.
9) I'm on a big saving money kick, trying to pay some things off and get more savings in the bank.
10) I love to cook. But I do not love cooking with 3 people calling my name repeatedly and hanging off my legs and asking me what's for dinner 50 times and then refusing to eat what was served. So we eat more mac-n-cheese than is healthy, lol.
1. I'm Melissa
2. I teach college biology
3. I'm a huge sci-fi geek
4. I'm also a huge Disney geek
5. I'm running the Disney Princess half-marathon in a month
6. I love classic rock and Broadway musicals
7. I recently started playing accordion
8. I'll have been married 5 years this July
9. I'm a Jersey Girl
10. I love to sing, all the time
No day but today ...
-Jonathan Larson - Rent
"You have to laught at yourself, because you'd cry your eyes out if you didn't"
Emily Saliers - Indigo Girls
Co-Leader of Project Mayhem
Co-Leader of Living Healthy with Insulin Resistance/Low GI Diet
1. i'm micki
2. i have two girls who i am homeschool
3. i need to use the kinect more than i do
4. i need to lose about 110 lbs
5. i have a dog and 4 cats
6. i have thyroid issues
7. i've been with spark off and on for about 4 or 5 years
8. i love country music
9. i like to read
10. i want to geocache
My spiritually beautiful family myspirituallybeautifulfamily.blogspo
My Intuitive Space
With so many new members joining I thought it would be nice if you told us ten things about yourself that you would like to share
1) My name is Tema
2) I adopted 5 kids
3) I lost one of my sons 3wks ago
4) I'm a sparker for life
5) I can't cook
6) I'm a single mom
7) I love any type of cat wild and domesticated
8) My favorite colors are purple & blue
9) I'm a student
10)I need to lose a lot of weight
If You're tired or starting over stop giving up
Tema - Matteson IL
"Tenacity is the quality displayed by someone who just won't quit -- who keeps trying until they reach their goal. Anything really worth doing takes persistence, perseverance, and stubborn determination! I AM a Tenacious Jungle Tiger and these are my survival skills!!"