You might have different results because I was really out of shape when I started. I have lost 7 pounds total but that wasn't why I started CF.
1. I have energy from waking up til going to bed at night. Even my 16 year old told me she wants to eat like I eat and start CF because she says I have so much more energy.
2. I feel awesome that a few weeks ago I would look at a workout and say "no way I can do that" and now I know I can.
3. After a WOD, I feel really fabulous-fit, energized, and proud of my accomplishments
4. I have just now gotten a few comments from folks saying "wow, you look great" or "You are in such good shape."
Obviously, I am not in great shape after a few weeks. That's a joke compared to the other women I see in CF.
5. Everybody in CF I have met is seriously supportive of everyone else. I love the community.
6. I lifted weights and worked with a trainer 12 years ago but even after 2 years of that I wasn't doing what I am now in CF. They always challenge me but also make me back off weight if it means getting my form correct to avoid injury.
7. I love always having a coach in there-at least one but usually more.
Wow, that's a lot and I am not sure it still adequately describes how much I love it! Let me know how it goes for you. I am excited for you!
Sweat is just your fat crying!
| current weight: 129.4