! This is a great team with lots of support. Loved your introduction - especially your comment about eating buckeyes. I love buckeyes and one of the favorite things that my Grandma used to make for me around Xmas time. Good luck in your journey!
Hi Everyone! I joined this group a couple weeks ago, but just haven't gotten around to introducing myself. I am currently in my 11th year teaching and teach high school health. Other than that, I found the following "getting to know you questions" on another member's introduction. Instead of replying in their thread, I decided I'd use it for my introduction. Hope it's ok. Here it goes ...
Please copy and paste the questions and these directions in your REPLY - then erase the other person's answers and put yours in. A great way to know more about each other!!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? - I was going to be named Stephanie. However, my mom was a teacher and she got a new student named Tiffany not too long before I was born. She loved it and so did my dad. Who knew? Usually teacher's have lists of names that they'll never name a child. ;)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. I get a lot of compliments on it too.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? honey or maple ham
5. DO YOU HAVE A BEST FRIEND? Yes. Her name is Jessica and we were put together our freshman year of college. We ended up rooming together for all five years and have been a part of each other's lives ever since. I got lucky, especially when you hear so many roommate horror stories.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Noooooo, never. Did ya catch that? ;) Yes, I can be pretty sarcastic at times.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never! I'm afraid of heights
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Extreme Moose Tracks
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandpa on my mom's side - he passed away in 1998.
18. BLUE OR GREEN? Both - I have been asked many times by students if I really like both these colors, because I "wear them a lot".
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? None right now, I am barefoot
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chocolate Buckeyes (oops, should I really admit that on Spark People?) ;)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dr. Oz
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Teal/Turquoise
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The outdoors
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My brother
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? Mountain Hideaway
26. FAVORITE PROGRAM TO WATCH? Ooh, too many to mention. I love Criminal Minds, NCIS, Big Bang Theory, etc.
27. HAIR COLOR? Red (and yes, it's my natural color)
28. EYE COLOR? Blue/gray
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, but I wear glasses
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican and Italian
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both - depends on my mood
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? A Boyfriend for Christmas
33. WHAT COLOR TOP ARE YOU WEARING? Brown t-shirt with teal writing
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither, I like the Fall best.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both - depends on the person ;)
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? My peanut butter pie
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO? Both
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? Both - depends on what information or entertainment I am looking for
39. WHAT BOOK/MAGAZINE ARE YOU READING NOW? Janet Evanovich's Explosive Eighteen
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? A baby cooing or giggling
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? My family and I took a two and a half week RV trip out to Reno, Vegas, etc. and went as far west as Lake Tahoe. (I am from Ohio.)
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I am good at scrapbooking and other crafts.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ohio
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Ohio
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? Beige
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? A dark metallic khaki (it really looks like a metallic charcoal)
50. DO YOU LIKE LEARNING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE? Yes
"The road to success is always under construction." Anonymous
"Don't give up what you really want for what you want right now." Anonymous
"Living a healthy lifestyle will only deprive you of poor health, lethargy, & fat." Jill Johnson
"The difference between try & triumph is just a little umph!" Anonymous
SparkPeople, SparkCoach, SparkPages, SparkPoints, SparkDiet, SparkAmerica, SparkRecipes, DailySpark, and other marks are trademarks of SparkPeople, Inc. All Rights Reserved. No portion of this website can be used without the permission of SparkPeople or its authorized affiliates.
SPARKPEOPLE is a registered trademark of SparkPeople, Inc. in the United States, European Union, Canada, and Australia. All rights reserved.