Great goals ladies! Here's to 2013
Short-Term (Before the end of March 2013)
1. Complete the Dallas Rock and Roll Half Marathon in March in under 2:30.
2. Lose 10 pounds.
3. Find a job and create a new working routine of cooking and working out.
4. Create and follow a strict budget for when we donít have jobs and are living off our savings.
5. Find free ways to spend time with DH at least one night each month.
6. Finish the first 5 weeks of the 14 week Real Food Pledge and establish those habits into our lives.
Medium-Term (Before the end of July 2013)
7. Be comfortable in my body so that I want to wear a bikini.
8. Lose 25 pounds.
9. Finish weeks 5-10 of the 14 week Real Food Pledge and establish those habits into our lives.
10. Connect with a new group of friends since we are leaving the others behind (with all of the things we will be dealing with until we have jobs, I didnít want this one in the short term goals).
Long-Term (Before the end of December 2012)
11. Train and complete a full marathon.
12. Lose 35 pounds and be at my goal weight.
13. Be eating only Real Food (no processed food Ė great blog about it at http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/).
14. Be saving and planning for purchasing our own home.
15. Potty train Arianna.
Continuous Goals for All of 2013
16. Drink at least 64 ounces of water each day.
17. Workout at least 5 days a week.
18. Track my food.
19. Eat 2 fruit servings and 3 vegetable servings a day.
The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
| current weight: 174.2