1. What's your first name? ~~~ Pamela
3. House, apartment, or other? ~~~ House
4. Kids? ~~~4-two sons, two daughters; Husband has 2; one daughter, one son; We have 17
grandchildren between us!
5. Significant Other? ~~~ Husband, Alan
8. Birthday ~~~January 29
13. Ideal weight? ~~~ 155 (per me for this point in life)
16. Beverage? ~~~ Water, teas, coffee
17. Fruit? ~~~ I love fruit--apples, blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, peaches, pears,
melons...impossible to pick just one!
18. Veggie? ~~~ Wow, same as fruit, I love most all veggies-
19. Meat? ~~~ Fish/seafood
20. Dessert? ~~~Definitely have a sweet tooth; again, can't pick just one...
21. Cocktail? ~~~ Rarely drink now; like a frozen margarita or a glass of white zin
22. Dinner out? ~~~Anywhere! I am delighted anytime to just get a chance to get out of the
23. Restaurant? ~~~ Varies depending on what I am in the mood for at the time...
24. Fast Food? ~~~ Taco Bell or Wendy's
25. Season? ~~~Fall
26. Holiday? ~~~ Halloween & Christmas
27. Book? ~~~ Can't really pick one here either...I read a lot, all kinds of books-novels,
mysteries, self-help, natural healing, herbs, energy healing, spirituality...
28. Magazine? ~~~I am a magazine addict! Natural Health, Whole Living, Country Living,
29. Author? ~~~ Grisham, J Patterson, Deepak Chopra, Doreen Virtue, Rosemary Gladstar...
30. Movie? ~~~ Gone With the Wind; Wizard of Oz; Bell, Book & Candle; Fried Green
Tomatoes, Michael, Practical Magic, Harry Potter, Shrek, Pirates of the
Carribean, African Queen,...
31. Comedy? ~~~Meet the Parents, Meet the Fockers
32. Actress? ~~~ Katharine Hepburn, Kathy Lee Bates, Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Helen
33. Actor? ~~~ John Travolta, Jimmy Stewart, Johnny Depp, Hugh Grant, DeNiro, ...
34. Musical? ~~~ Fiddler on the Roof, Holiday Inn, Victor/Victoria, Sound of Music
35. Comedienne? ~~~ Lucille Ball, Ellen DeGeneres
36. Comedian? ~~~ Steve Martin, Eddy Murphy, Robin Williams
37. Female singer? ~~~ Several, Janis Joplin to Enya
38. Male singer? ~~~ Several here too--Michael Franti, Neal Diamond, Daughtry, Amos Lee,
The Who, Rolling Stones, Bob Marley... (My iPod has a wide variety!)
39. TV Show? ~~~ House, Bones, CSI
40. Dream Vacation? ~~~ Ireland, Italy, Greece
41. Dream Car? ~~~ Jaguar
42. Pet? ~~~ 2 black cats, 2 dogs, 1 rose-breasted cockatoo
43. Exercise? ~~~Favorites (?) Walking/hiking(VERY limited now d/t health); aquatic
exercises in warm pool (no access here...),
44. Hobby? ~~~ Reading, gardening (herbs, flowers...), cross-stitch, knitting, crocheting...
45. Flower? ~~~ Roses, Lilacs, Daffodils, Hyacynths
46. Clothing? ~~~ casual, boho, like reason to 'dress up'--sparkly, sequins, etc.
47. Color? ~~~ Blue, purple
48. Perfume? ~~~Romance-Ralph Lauren
50. Scent? ~~~Rose, Lavendar, Daffodils, Rosemary
51. Home Decor colors? ~~~varies--blue, purple, green, burgundy, tans...
52. Home Decor Style? ~~~ hmmm, 'eclectic' LOL; like Traditional, antiques/primitives, some
THIS or THAT
53. Coffee or Tea? ~~~Both
54. Gold or Silver? ~~~ Both; silver more than gold
55. AM or PM Person? ~~~ Generally AM; sleep messed up lately!
56. Chocolate or Vanilla? ~~~ Both
57. Sweet or Salty? ~~~ Both
58. Junk Snacks or Healthy Snacks? ~~~Both
59. Reading or TV? ~~~Both
60. Meals, in Front of, or Away from TV? ~~~Most in front of--unless we have company!
61. Pedicure or Manicure? ~~~ Have only had manicure; would like to try a pedicure
62. Introvert or Extrovert? ~~~ Introvert
63. Organized or Whatever? ~~~ Prefer organization--not holding up well lately! LOL
64. Practical or Creative? ~~~ Both
65. Emotional or Intellectual? ~~~ Both
66. Cardio or Strength Training? ~~~ Both
67. Ocean or Lake & Mountains? ~~~Yes! Love the ocean; love mountains & high desert
68. Visiting or Receiving Visitors? ~~~ Visiting (Don't want anyone coming to this house!)
69. Planned or Spontaneous? ~~~ Both; used to be more spontaneous; now more planned
70. Blog or Not Blog? ~~~Very little; trying to work up to it!
Edited by: STARSAPPHIRE57 at: 8/8/2011 (10:58)
Co-Leader SP Mend Your Mind/Body Connection Team: teams.sparkpeople.com/mindbodymend
Excellence is the result of caring more than others think wise, risking more than others think safe, dreaming more than others think practical, and expecting more than others think possible.
| Pounds lost: 21.8