Author: Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:
DS9KIE's Photo DS9KIE SparkPoints: (235,240)
Fitness Minutes: (172,299)
Posts: 15,516
2/6/11 10:55 A
Online Now
My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
emoticon hey if you just do one healthy thing a day your doing great. just keep trying it will become easier .

Leader of Eat to live www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_i
ndividual.asp?gid=1024

Co-leader of Torture Chambers!! www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_i
ndividual.asp?gid=44365

Eating got me into this mess and eating is going to get me out of this mess
THE SALAD IS THE MAIN DISH
The greatest act can be one little victory ...Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more Just one little victory, a spirit breakin' free.One little victory-Rush


 July SparkPoints: 4,595
 
0
1000
2000
3000
4000
KOKOEK9's Photo KOKOEK9 Posts: 7,164
2/2/11 1:30 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
don't beat yourself up it was your first day and you did good. Remember life happens and you need to work around it. Don't try to be perfect right now. Eating processed food is an addiction like drugs you have to break the addiction. Add more clean foods in and concentrate on whole unprocessed fruits and veggies cooked and raw

Mike


 current weight: 170.0 
 
215
202.5
190
177.5
165
LAMOURA's Photo LAMOURA Posts: 18,450
2/2/11 1:18 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
We all have slip up ups...remember this if you eat 80% clean ans slip up the other 20% you'll still lose weight. emoticon

-LaDelle-Leader of the: Torture Chamber team www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_i
ndividual.asp
And the Choose to lose carb cycling- Chris powell team
www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_i
ndividual.asp?gid=58380


We do not stop exercising because we grow old, we grow old because we stop exercising!!!!



 July Minutes: 625
 
0
375
750
1125
1500
ELLIE381's Photo ELLIE381 SparkPoints: (100,563)
Fitness Minutes: (116,748)
Posts: 13,986
2/2/11 12:52 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
emoticon

Ontario, Canada


 Pounds lost: 4.8 
 
0
4.5
9
13.5
18
JAPOPE1 Posts: 1,281
2/2/11 10:15 A

Send Private Message
Reply
life is all about being flexible...today is a new day, but just because yesterday wasn't so great it doesn't mean you should feel bad at all...good luck!

FIT_ARTIST's Photo FIT_ARTIST SparkPoints: (110,603)
Fitness Minutes: (132,624)
Posts: 19,425
2/2/11 8:57 A

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Life always throws you those curve balls. lol
Today is a new day and I hope it goes better for you...
emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

~Laura

"If it tastes good; Spit it out!" ~ Jack Lalanne

My Team;
Eat Well
www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/groups_i
ndividual.asp?gid=32586


My BLOG:
fitchickskitchen.wordpress.com



 Pounds lost: 26.4 
 
0
8.75
17.5
26.25
35
MARYDSAN's Photo MARYDSAN Posts: 7,160
2/2/11 7:48 A

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
Welcome!
Sorry your day didn't go as well as planned. There's always tomorrow.


Mary, Yomitan, JAPAN

I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

BLC25 Fabulous Fiesty Foxes
(JAPAN STANDARD TIME=UTC+9=USA ET+14)


 July Minutes: 0
 
0
250
500
750
1000
CHALKONTHEBAR's Photo CHALKONTHEBAR Posts: 313
2/2/11 1:40 A

Send Private Message
Reply
Hello all, Im new and just completed day one of clean eating.

It was a horrible experience. Not the food, just the planning and execution.

I got up late, ended up eating my breakfast for a early lunch ended up burning a free meal/cheat meal at dinner with my family... i came home a little later, had a snack and im hungry again after midnight (im a night owl) I had a grapefruit to tide me over... hopefully ill be able to execute things better in the morning.

-- Jayne
------------------------------
PINK VIKINGS BLC19
CAMO CREW BLC17
PINK VIKINGS BLC16


 current weight: 287.0 
 
300
287.5
275
262.5
250
Page: 1 of (1)  

Report Innappropriate Post

Other Eat Well Introduce Yourself to Team Forum Posts

Topics: Last Post:
Organic grocery stores 7/31/2013 12:06:49 PM
New to the team 2/6/2014 11:40:32 AM
New(ish) 7/7/2013 6:32:35 PM
Starting Over with Spark and New to This Team 5/3/2014 5:21:07 PM
Back....AGAIN 8/7/2013 11:01:02 PM

Thread URL: http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=-1x32586x39624596

Review our Community Guidelines