1. Grew up in the city, but I knew chickens didn't lay eggs right into the carton, nor cows give milk right into the bottles (Bottles!!! Boy that dates me!!! 72 last October)
2. Been to Asia but never to Europe.
3. In the city: one grandmother had an ICEBOX...the iceman cameth to deliver the big block of ice; the other grandmother had a big wood stove in the kitchen with a silent butler that brought wood up from the basement by turning a handle. This was the 40's.
4. I remember the knife sharpener coming around every few month to sharpen knives and scissors. His cart had two wheels and he pushed it around.
5. A truck came around every week to sell produce.
6. A bakery truck came around to sell bread, cakes and doughnuts.
7. A panel truck came around once a week to pick up the dirty clothes and bring back the clean ones: His truck said "Curly Span the Cleaning Man".
8. When we moved when I was 8, I dreamed that I was accidentally back at my old school and didn't know how to get home. (Wow! that dream made a big impression on me!)
9. I love jokes (but you already knew that)
10. I hate to cook. Makes dieting reeeeally hard.
If the grass looks greener on the other side of the fence it's probably astro turf.