|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
Good Morning and Welcome to the Team. Best of luck on your journey.
4 Noble Truths
1. Suffering is a part of life
2. Suffering is caused by our attachments and avoidances.
3. Suffering can be ended.
4. Freedom from suffering is possible by following the Eightfold path.
Bigotry disguised as morality is still bigotry just as an outhouse with
marble columns is still an outhouse.
--D. A. Ridgely
co-leader of the following teams:
Bears, growling the pounds away, PHILADELPHIA IS ON THE MOVE,
Living Life on a Shoes
Anne - EST Nashua, New Hampshire
BLC 17,18,19,20.21,22, 23,24 Navy Ninja
Navy Ninja 25: Purple Belt
Do Not Expect Perfection, and Do Not Sit in Silence
To eat is a necessity.
To eat intelligently is an art.
PEACE- it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still BE CALM IN YOUR HEART.
Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone.
1. FIRST NAME? Terrill
2. CITY IN WHICH YOU LIVE? Fort Gibson, OK
3. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? Aug 25
4. SIGNIFICANT OTHER? wife Christie
5. CHILDREN? GRANDCHILDREN? 1 daughter
6. PETS? none
7. FAVORITE SNACK FOOD? baby carrots
8. FAVORITE EXERCISE? walking
9. HOBBY? singing, piano, and photography
10.ANYTHING ELSE? I work for the Cherokee Nation in Tahlequah, OK. I am 1/64 Cherokee with ancestors who made the journey on the Trail of Tears. I am a prevention specialist for the tribe and am known as "The Sex Guy" because I teach sexual education for the Nation. I am assistant music director at Trinity Family Worship and am the church pianist. I have sang in several Southern Gospel music groups but right now am on my own. I love gospel music. It is my main hobby. I sing it, collect it, write it and listen to it.