Clcips and DOKEYOKEY you both have the right attitude and with that said you will accomplish your goals on way or the other..........
you both have persisted and not given up.......
continued on your lifestyle changes and made them work for you.......mistakes are only that and picking up and moving on is what life is all about.....you both seemed to have learned lessons many fail to understand and learn...........
so kudos to you both!!!
am so proud to be a small part of your journey.....
wishing you both all the best........blessings and hugs............lita
below are some great ideas to incorporate in your lives if you haven't already.......
A GREAT RECIPE FOR LIFE!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is
the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God (or a
friend) about what is going on in your life. Buy a lock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My
purpose is to__________ today. I am thankful for______________'
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is
manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries,
wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli , almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, Issues of
the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest
your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like
a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what
their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words:
'In five years, will this really matter?'
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
20. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick.
Your friends will. Stay in touch!
21. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
22. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: I
am thankful for__________. Today I accomplished_________.
23. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
24. When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You'll
be smiling before you know it.
“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”
When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world
| March Minutes: 840