Hi there! I have been thinking about this for a long time... learned about it from a good friend and have been trying to figure out how to make it work for me!
So... I have read everything here, plus many other articles on carb cycling. I have also gone to the freedieting.com site and got my numbers from there. I need some help with knowing what exactly to do with them all! This really doesn't seem like it should be too hard, but I do have a couple questions/ concerns...
1. I do pretty intense workouts most days, but especially Sat. when I do long runs... I'm up to 23k now, so over 2 1/2hrs. I need my carbs before and after... so (think) I need to work the cycling days into this.
2. I am a protein type in nutritional typing, but realized before that that I have problems with carbs and need my protein... one reason this has intrigued me so much!! ...but need to find a balance with my workouts.
3. I'm wondering how the calorie cycling works together with (or maybe more how it works with) the carb cycling.?
I would like to lose some more weight but definitely fat! That is a bigger goal for me right now than the lbs. I am crazy busy at home and need something fairly simple. I eat pretty much 100% clean all the time and know that there is something to all of this... I really want to figure it out!
Thanks for any help you can give!
* Keep your workouts dirty and your eating clean!
* Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?
~ Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
* I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
~ Michael Jordan
* To know you are one with what you are doing, to know that you have a purpose, begins with BELIEVING your actions touch all those that surround you.
| current weight: 138.4