|Author:||Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:||
from Orange County! You have a great attitude and it sounds like you are definitely on the right track - good for you!! Just keep it up, don't worry about slips or small setbacks and you'll reach your goal. Good decision to join us here!!
Lynda in Orange County, So Calif
God Grant me Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change, Courage to Change the things I can and Wisdom to Know the difference!
Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. -- John Wooden
"Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit."
Welcome to the team. ! So glad your here. Thanks for all the info !
loving myself as i am beautiful inside and out!!! Think positive .. you can do it!!!..... i do care.��Life is not easy for any of us, but what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves.� � Don't give up we all can do this!!
Lost 110 pounds so far! i am loving it!
I am now exercising 50 mins a day working up to 60 ! Keeping active is so important!
I have no idea how to access the form everyone is using, so I copy/pasted and will hope it lands in the right topic.
1) Preferred Name? Martha
2) Age? 63
3) Married or Single? Single
4) Kids? Nope
5) Pet's? Oh, yeah. One dog, 4 cats, 4 red eared sliders (turtles), 5 sulcata tortoises, 1 Eclectus parrot, 1 African Grey parrot, 2 cockatiels, 5 finches, 1 tarantula, 2 geckos, 2 chameleons, 4 sugar gliders, 3 koi, 6 chickens, 1 rooster - I think that's it.
6) Hometown? Lafayette, CA.
7) I Enjoy? Volunteer work, teaching, Knit/Crochet, reading and learning new things.
8) Favorite Food? Anything with cheese. Lots of cheese. And pasta. Altoids, I was acutally eating close to 1,000 calories a day in Altoids. Sigh.
9) Where Did You Vacation? Monterey, CA last week and will be in Israel in November.
10)Your Dream Destination? Africa
11)If You Won The Lottery? Set up or support an organization for the abandoned critters other than my house. Take friends on a great trip.
12) Working On Change Because? My four months of not smoking (after darned near 50 years) has cost me 35 pounds. At this rate I will explode any day and what a mess! Besides, I am at 199 and refuse to gain anymore.
Edited by: QUEENMARTHAJ at: 2/4/2013 (15:42)