Author: Sorting Last Post on Top ↓ Message:
WISSOS138's Photo WISSOS138 Posts: 604
1/18/12 1:26 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
I agree! We really need both exercise and nutrition!

Melissa


 Pounds lost: 12.2 
 
0
12.5
25
37.5
50
HBOWATCH's Photo HBOWATCH Posts: 1,094
1/18/12 10:26 A

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
So true. emoticon emoticon emoticon

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” ~Aristotle
LYNDALOVES2HIKE's Photo LYNDALOVES2HIKE Posts: 33,964
1/17/12 10:38 P

My SparkPage
Send Private Message
Reply
I've heard that our nutrition accounts for about 80% of our weight loss and exercise accounts for the other 20% - I don't know if that's true for every person but it's obvious we can't exercise away a bad diet so getting all of it under control seems like the best path.
emoticon

Lynda in Orange County, So Calif

***********************

God Grant me Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change, Courage to Change the things I can and Wisdom to Know the difference!

Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out. -- John Wooden

"Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit."


6 Days until:  Travel to Europe
 
50
37
25
12
0
JOANNE4911 SparkPoints: (181)
Fitness Minutes: (0)
Posts: 4
1/17/12 9:41 P

Send Private Message
Reply
Well have been working out for a year and now trying to get the eating under contro. Doesn't work to eat more just because you are working out......I can do it, I can do it, I can do it....

Page: 1 of (1)  

Report Innappropriate Post

Other Spark California - The Official Team Introduce Yourself to Team Forum Posts

Topics: Last Post:
Hi peeps! 7/26/2015 3:24:05 PM
Chefwannabee here! 10/30/2014 11:16:40 AM
Understanding my Lipid Panel numbers 6/16/2015 1:10:16 AM
Hello 10/24/2014 9:55:39 PM
I have returned-Shouldn't have left! 7/7/2014 6:56:21 PM

Thread URL: http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/team_messageboard_thread.asp?board=-1x27971x46092598

Review our Community Guidelines




x Lose 10 Pounds by October 15! Sign up with Email Sign up with Facebook
By clicking one of the above buttons, you're indicating that you have read and agree to SparkPeople's Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and that you're at least 18 years of age.